Autopsy R18, 2018 v Gold Coast: One of the biggest upsets in history.

He knows we got bud in 2014 right?

It’s his 5th season, deal was done a while back
Yeah but 5 x day and 5 x night Premiership player. Left his dignity on the football field with the Swans when he decided to part Rayden Tallis’ hair with his footy stops!

If we are that horrible how do you explain the first quarter?

OMFG. We were playing one of the worst sides in the competition, make that their 2nds side then come out in the second waltzing around like ******* prima donas, were challenged in all areas of the game and s**t the bed completely exposing all the ******* deficencies this team has and the passengers along with some very stupid individuals that have football IQ's not adept to playing the game at the highest level. Does that clear it up for you ? If not take my horrible comment anyway you like it. Do you have any explanation outside of all this transition s**t be pedalled on here ? Could well be true but a transitioning ******* VFL side would have been capable of beating the personel Gold Coast went with today.

OMFG. We were playing one of the worst sides in the competition, make that their 2nds side then come out in the second waltzing around like ******* prima donas, were challenged in all areas of the game and s**t the bed completely exposing all the ******* deficencies this team has and the passengers along with some very stupid individuals that have football IQ's not adept to playing the game at the highest level. Does that clear it up for you ? If not take my horrible comment anyway you like it. Do you have any explanation outside of all this transition s**t be pedalled on here ? Could well be true but a transitioning ******* VFL side would have been capable of beating the personel Gold Coast went with today.
So our first quarter was fine. Took the game on and went through the middle played attacking football. What you would expect to happen. After that we just expected to win.

Given Longmire's complete disinterest in Aliir for over 18 months it would not surprise me if we lost Aliir as he might want to move to a club where he feels more appreciated. I mean up until a month ago the Swans did not even seem that interested in re-signing Aliir.
Could be a costly move

Given Longmire's complete disinterest in Aliir for over 18 months it would not surprise me if we lost Aliir as he might want to move to a club where he feels more appreciated. I mean up until a month ago the Swans did not even seem that interested in re-signing Aliir.
That period when he was injured and then came back in underdone and suffered as a result. Then others like Melican took his place and made it hard for him to get back in?

Agree, they had Lynch, Swallow and Martin out today!

Lol. Good job, made my day a little bit better reading some of these posts. Still in disbelief. If Port get a hiding from GWS we'll still be in 4th. Soberin and it says something about how much better Tigers are than everyone.
Tigers are way ahead of the rest. Injuries will be the only thing to slow them down.

In positive news Darcy Cameron looked like Stephen Doyle out there.

Wait that's not positive.

Just another NEAFL stat-padder. This why it takes so long to reward NEAFL form, it means SFA.

Firstly.....every year......every single year......good sides get beaten by s**t sides in July. I'm convinced it's to do with training loads.

That said......and I've slept on this so I didn't embarrass myself.....

Jones can have a stint in the 2s. Who does he think he is? Kouta? He's been doing this lairising thing with the ball in one hand for weeks now and it's costing us. He looks like a prize fighter who drops his hands then gets hit. He turns easy ball into pressure ball simply by holding onto it too long. It's gone well beyond taking on the game.

Newman hasn't shown much at senior level since his first season. Fumbling easy ball and missing easy targets.

Cameron still has some work to do but at least he attacked it.

Robbo and Towers should be in that side. I don't know what Towers did to fall out of favour but he always gives effort, especially defensively.

Dawson has timed his best game perfectly.

Back