Autopsy Swans beat Suns by 49 on the Gold Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

i saw a player go for the ball then raise his arms to offer a young suns opponent something from the kiosk on that side of the ground. not sure what you saw
You obviously haven't seen the replay of it on tv. He clearly ran past the ball before making contact.
He got a week and he deserved it. The club obviously agrees as well considering they have accepted it.

You obviously haven't seen the replay of it on tv. He clearly ran past the ball before making contact.
He got a week and he deserved it. The club obviously agrees as well considering they have accepted it.

Nah i agree in the cold light of day its technically there.
I think the umps officiating of buddy is poor though

If Ladhams had done the same thing, we’d all be outraged at his utter stupidity.

Buddy won’t change - but jeez he does some dopey things.

Fair- he does do the same type of thing a bit

ffs He didn't run past the ball , the ball was his focus and some ones head and shoulder got in the way , the ball is in front of him

He obviously has seen the replay on TV. Because the replay vision did not show us what Buddy offered him at the Kiosk. Therefore TheKing! could not elaborate further, else he would have.

Yep they give him a s**t run all the time and now he's resorting on cheap tricks. Not going to be a good year for the Budwah unless he pulls his head in and continues to work hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, sorry bedford. - it’s Waldorf and Statler from the Muppets. Favourites of mine from childhood.

The mental imagery just seemed to work.

Trust me, I am not part of the woke brigade.
I know who they are , some on here would relate to muppets

My personal rankings after analysing the replay in detail for anyone who cares.
Everyone starts at 0 and goes up incrementally; accounting for the entire game (i.e. most players average out to a 5 and below that doesn't necessarily mean a "bad" game. 10's are rare and not everyone can be a stand out.)

D Rampe 8
C Warner 8
-
J Lloyd 6
C Mills 6
E Gulden 6
L Parker 6
P Ladhams 5
P McCartin 5
J McInerney 5
O Florent 5
D Stephens 5
W Hayward 5
L McDonald 5
B Campbell 5
H McLean 5
H Cunningham 5
-
L Franklin 4
T Papley 4
N Blakey 4
T McCartin 4
J Rowbottom 4
I Heeney 3
-
M Roberts (s) 1

Remarkably even.

Gold Coast rankings for comparison: Autopsy - Round 1 vs Sydney @ Heritage Bank Stadium. 18/03/23 - 7pm

My personal rankings after analysing the replay in detail for anyone who cares.
Everyone starts at 0 and goes up incrementally; accounting for the entire game (i.e. most players average out to a 5 and below that doesn't necessarily mean a "bad" game. 10's are rare and not everyone can be a stand out.)

D Rampe 8
C Warner 8
-
J Lloyd 6
C Mills 6
E Gulden 6
L Parker 6
P Ladhams 5
P McCartin 5
J McInerney 5
O Florent 5
D Stephens 5
W Hayward 5
L McDonald 5
B Campbell 5
H McLean 5
H Cunningham 5
-
L Franklin 4
T Papley 4
N Blakey 4
T McCartin 4
J Rowbottom 4
I Heeney 3
-
M Roberts (s) 1

Remarkably even.

Gold Coast rankings for comparison: Autopsy - Round 1 vs Sydney @ Heritage Bank Stadium. 18/03/23 - 7pm
Interesting comparing the GC rankings. I reckon Chol is one of the worst forwards I have ever seen. He plays like an insecure backman. Plays behind, grabby like nobodies business and makes no effort to get separation. Dreadful.

Buddy's hit was just un needed. Whether or not you think he deserved a week or not it besides the point. The game was over.

On a side note, or players enjoy playing this is not the year to be making incidental head contact with a class action suite hanging over the afl. You hit the head, you will miss

Buddy's hit was just un needed. Whether or not you think he deserved a week or not it besides the point. The game was over.

On a side note, or players enjoy playing this is not the year to be making incidental head contact with a class action suite hanging over the afl. You hit the head, you will miss
So with that Hanners should be suing Easton Wood for virtually wrecking his career

I don't think anyone should be suing anyone. It's a contact sport and everyone understands this when the play.

However with the public scrutiny at an all time high, the afl will not be taking any chances
Same as those that choose to play , they know the risks . My knees will both need replacing and that's due to footy and cricket , but i wouldn't swap it

Last edited:
I completely agree with that comment.
He is penalized for a number of incidents that other forwards get away with. I feel the umps just love paying free kicks against him.
Conversely, he is not paid free kicks for the number of occasions he should receive them. You can't touch Hawkins without giving away a free yet he is allowed to forcefully push his opponent squarely in the back and all is ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back