Autopsy Swans beat Suns by 49 on the Gold Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Witts dominated the hit outs and our midfield dominated the game , simple as that . Anyhow off to training , see how many posts after this lol
Midfield didn't dominate the game to my view. I thought we were okay in there, our pressure and effort was certainly there, but more effective was our transition from defensive 50... which was led by our defenders.

To each their own though. Enjoy training.

Guess:
Horse Dew
Chad 5 5
Dane 4 4 easy
Dylan 3 0
Witts 0 3
Errol 2 2
Will 1 0
Callum 0 1
Whaddya reckon?
A bit surprised to see Chad get 10. He had plenty of the pill, but efficiency wasn’t great (but perhaps reasonable given the slippery ball)

Very surprised to see Hayward get a vote. He butchered a few too many shots at goal in my humble view.

Personally, I think Dylan was robbed.

Big test in 2 weeks

Watched them live Saturday night and they were clinical

Without Salem , May and viney

Can’t wait for that one
We just match up so well on them.

The potential spanner in the works will be Grundy, who we haven't had to combat when we've played them before. Although it's the same sort of structure as Gawn/Jackson from the previous two years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit surprised to see Chad get 10. He had plenty of the pill, but efficiency wasn’t great (but perhaps reasonable given the slippery ball)

Very surprised to see Hayward get a vote. He butchered a few too many shots at goal in my humble view.

Personally, I think Dylan was robbed.
I said that about Hayward , he's becoming consistent as a butcher

Midfield didn't dominate the game to my view. I thought we were okay in there, our pressure and effort was certainly there, but more effective was our transition from defensive 50... which was led by our defenders.

To each their own though. Enjoy training.
Each to our own 713 metres is huge , Errol 601,Stephens 591. Rampe 296 Lloyd 413 , Blakey 586.
Interesting Mills only 276 and Parks 217

What do you want me to say bedders, I thought our defenders were brilliant and I thought our midfielders were good.
What about they were both fantastic and Chad was BOG , is this the year we have a changing of the guard and maybe Parker has a lesser role Mid wise and Mills to be the ultimate utility

Last edited:
What about they were both fantastic and Chad was BOG , is this the year we have a changing of the gaurd and maybe Parker has a lesser role Mid wise and Mills to be the ultimate utility
Again, don't know what you want me to say, we might just have to agree to disagree. Definitely not knocking Warner though, I thought he was our best mid on the night.

As for Parker, second-most time on ground and most centre bounce attendances of all our mids. Same as in both practice games. So I don't see any indication that he's going to spend less time in the midfield this year.

Agree that Mills will likely end up a utility.

Again, don't know what you want me to say, we might just have to agree to disagree. Definitely not knocking Warner though, I thought he was our best mid on the night.

As for Parker, second-most time on ground and most centre bounce attendances of all our mids. Same as in both practice games. So I don't see any indication that he's going to spend less time in the midfield this year.

Agree that Mills will likely end up a utility.
Parker was 9th TOG for us

Swans goal of the week - Tom Papley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back