Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you had to go, at least in your sleep meant no pain.

But that's a hit, man had the nose for promoting and Mushroom Records did wonders for Aus music. Condolences to his family.

Pardon the intrude, but as a music lover I just wanted to pay my respects to Michael Gudinski. Such a shock. Gone too soon. Leaves a big hole. Love & light to his family and friends. Great gig upstairs with the rest of the saints tonight I bet. Vale.

Russian Doll worth a watch

onto night stalker

Pardon the intrude, but as a music lover I just wanted to pay my respects to Michael Gudinski. Such a shock. Gone too soon. Leaves a big hole. Love & light to his family and friends. Great gig upstairs with the rest of the saints tonight I bet. Vale.

Reckon he'll be partying with Shirl and Thorpy until footy season starts.

Late adopter with lots of Netflix series and such. Didn't watch Mad Men until after it had finished, Wouldn't watch GoT until I finished the books. Will watch killing Eve when it is finished.

Have just started watching The Last Kingdom which has finished its fourth season and is going into a fifth. Pretty good. A bit like GoT but no Dragons and based tenuously on historical fact or very very loosely for want of a better term.
Even the missus is enjoying it.

What a dickhead

Coming from a guy that doesn't know the first thing about him 😅

The tweet is stupid and racist, but if there's a list of people you want to cancel Joffa is probably near the bottom of that list, but you'd know that if you knew anything about his history.

Coming from a guy that doesn't know the first thing about him 😅

The tweet is stupid and racist, but if there's a list of people you want to cancel Joffa is probably near the bottom of that list, but you'd know that if you knew anything about his history.

It's not great look for a person that is held up as a face of a club that literally has just been trashed by a perception of being racist and even a self funded report supported that perception. On that note I thought Buckley did okay to take responsibility for his own past mistakes unlike Eddie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not great look for a person that is held up as a face of a club that literally has just been trashed by a perception of being racist and even a self funded report supported that perception. On that note I thought Buckley did okay to take responsibility for his own past mistakes unlike Eddie.
He isn't associated to the CFC anymore. But yeah not the best moment from him, but in this silly cancel culture age we live in I just hope the criticism is the tweet and nothing to do with his character, I've known Joffa for 25 years and the guy has done more work for minorities and other groups (namely the homeless as he himself grew up homeless) than any of us will ever do in our lifetime. Not to mention the family he married into which is a complete contradiction to any notion of him being racist, LOL.

Well said Grace Tame

“It shouldn’t take having children to have a conscience,”

“And, actually, on top of that, having children doesn’t guarantee a conscience.”

Does anyone know how to view comments on a FB post if you don't have an account?

There is some incredible happenings on a AFL page at the moment lol

He isn't associated to the CFC anymore. But yeah not the best moment from him, but in this silly cancel culture age we live in I just hope the criticism is the tweet and nothing to do with his character, I've known Joffa for 25 years and the guy has done more work for minorities and other groups (namely the homeless as he himself grew up homeless) than any of us will ever do in our lifetime. Not to mention the family he married into which is a complete contradiction to any notion of him being racist, LOL.

Good people can still make mistakes. I'm no fan of cancel culture but there is also a bit of a lack of culture of never putting anything online that you don't want to bite you on the arse later. Saying blatantly racist things will come back at him whether he's a racist or not.

Good people can still make mistakes. I'm no fan of cancel culture but there is also a bit of a lack of culture of never putting anything online that you don't want to bite you on the arse later. Saying blatantly racist things will come back at him whether he's a racist or not.
Anyone over 55 - put the phone away...

Coming from a guy that doesn't know the first thing about him

You're right, it sure was a historic and proud day for joffa.

But He didn't stop there. He was so proudof it he doubled down on it:

"stupid and racist but..."

Actually let's remove that last word:
"stupid and rascist"

I think that's all we need to say about it really.

Last edited:
You're right, it sure was a historic and proud day for joffa.

But He didn't stop there. He was so proudof it he doubled down on it:

"stupid and racist but..."

Actually let's remove that last word:
"stupid and rascist"

I think that's all we need to say about it really.

Ha ha - "I wont be silenced" - who'd have thought Joffa was Nelson Mandela reincarnated.

Social media - fmd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back