Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone ever feel like they've missed a trick with girls? Not necessarily romantically either, just a friends-basis. I'm 19 now (relatively young but still) and I've never really had a consistant relationship with a female. Always on or off with different girls coming and going at different points. I'm at the point where I'm thinking that this particular ship has sailed because by this age most people generally have a good group of mates and it seems odd to let others in.

I should write a book. Just for a reference, "The Inbetweeners" perfectly reflects my life

Anyone ever feel like they've missed a trick with girls? Not necessarily romantically either, just a friends-basis. I'm 19 now (relatively young but still) and I've never really had a consistant relationship with a female. Always on or off with different girls coming and going at different points. I'm at the point where I'm thinking that this particular ship has sailed because by this age most people generally have a good group of mates and it seems odd to let others in.

I should write a book. Just for a reference, "The Inbetweeners" perfectly reflects my life

You saying that you have no women that are friends?

I met my Groomswoman 15 years ago when I was 21. One of my best mates ever.

My advice , relax, good friends continue to arrive in your life, you just have to be willing to build the relationship.

Most of mine I have worked with.

Last edited:

I was the designated dag with my large group of friends at high school and Uni. I was loved as the funny brother but The girls I liked always ended up with my mates. But circles of friends change constantly through your life. I met my wife much later, in a different circle, and we have two beautiful daughters. It'll happen dude.

This isnt threadworthy and not sure if anyone else does this - I make sure I watch every thread on the North board because OCD.
For example the grumpy thread, bankowsia thread or a GDT il ensure the last page is read so it's not left in bold. As I have zero interest in the content inside.

I know. I have issues.

This isnt threadworthy and not sure if anyone else does this - I make sure I watch every thread on the North board because OCD.
For example the grumpy thread, bankowsia thread or a GDT il ensure the last page is read so it's not left in bold. As I have zero interest in the content inside.

I know. I have issues.

FMD taz you're living the BF life of a mod (minus the free blow and hookers).

Haha I imagine the free blow is to keep you sane as you filter through all the nonsensical crap..
But srs this board will never cease to fill its bullshit artist quota lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know. I have issues.
It's a bit like this isn't it.....

whac-a-mole-o.gif

It's a bit like this isn't it.....

View attachment 305010

Pretty much, with a little bit of this added post an unexpected loss.......

1cc0426d8dee8c3a02fe99f6da988da4f2a72309d3d09001cb22e76c1fa051f0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back