• Gold Coast by 1-39

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Gold Coast by 40+

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and they would know more than me, but I'd like see Touhy be the one to be freed up and kicking it long into the forwardline because apart from that being an attacking weapon, I don't think he's a very good defender.

If it's a choice of Tuohy and Clark, Tuohy is the superior defender by the length of the Flemington straight. Clark is a huge talent but defensively he's a complete liability at this early stage of his career.

I don't mind the idea of Tuohy playing wing but not if it means his direct replacement in the backline is Clark.

Have never been a huge fan of SSelwood and don’t think he’s best 22
Well I'm a big fan of Scooter because he chases and tackles and puts his body on the line for the team and does all those 'little things' that helps his team win games, so when he's 100% then there's always a spot for him. The Cats would be keeping him in cotton wool for finals.

I’ve been a Scoot supporter over the journey but I’ll want him bashing the door down before he kicks Constable out of the team.
What a dilemma then. One the one hand the first part is completely fair.
but Constable needs to be dropped this week, regardless of what happens with Dangerfield.

Well I'm a big fan of Scooter because he chases and tackles and puts his body on the line for the team and does all those 'little things' that helps his team win games, so when he's 100% then there's always a spot for him. The Cats would be keeping him in cotton wool for finals.
Don't think our VFL side will make the finals

What a dilemma then. One the one hand the first part is completely fair.
but Constable needs to be dropped this week, regardless of what happens with Dangerfield.
He had a poor game but I’d be dropping Clark before him.

He had a poor game but I’d be dropping Clark before him.
Big games today needed from Narkle, Fogarty and Bews. If not for next weekend then their pressure from underneath might see a change for the Swans game.

Need to keep Constable and Clark on their toes.

Yep and they would know more than me, but I'd like see Touhy be the one to be freed up and kicking it long into the forwardline because apart from that being an attacking weapon, I don't think he's a very good defender.

I'd also prefer Clark's run off HB than Touhy's but that's just me.

2e ..what the story with that tat?

2e is a not kicking it as long as previous seasons.. he is a watch for mine

If it's a choice of Tuohy and Clark, Tuohy is the superior defender by the length of the Flemington straight. Clark is a huge talent but defensively he's a complete liability at this early stage of his career.

I don't mind the idea of Tuohy playing wing but not if it means his direct replacement in the backline is Clark.
Fair enough.

Came here to read Vdubs talking GC up and marking it down as a danger game.

Didn't disappoint.

If all available, and depending on VFL form..again, any laxity in attitude, and we drop this game.

We show the GC respect and treat this as a genuine danger game, we will win comfortably.
But if we don't they WILL roll over the top.
I quite agree with this, and I have no doubt that the players know it.

But at some point a top team loses to bottom team. it happens every year. It's just the alignment of the planets, just hope that this board doesn't melt when it does happen.

And definitely don't want it to happen against the suns, I'm flying up to Brisbane to watch the game with iameviljez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon this will be the letdown week, can see us getting rolled pretty easily tbh, Suns are no push overs and we are the walking wounded.

Menegola and Dangerfield likely to be the only clear cut best 22 players missing through injury.

Scott said Stanley would be fine.

Look at Richmond or Port Adelaide’s injury list - that’s what you call walking wounded.

Ablett, danger , Abbott out.
In- Stanley, Atkins Parsons.
GC having a tough battle in the wet in Adelaide which isn’t too unhelpful for us.
Geelong by 22 points.

Reckon this will be the letdown week, can see us getting rolled pretty easily tbh, Suns are no push overs and we are the walking wounded.
Given this is said every week, at some point someone will get this right and we will be subjected to “told ya so”.

If all available, and depending on VFL form..again, any laxity in attitude, and we drop this game.

Outs: GAJ, Danger, Abbott, CC
Ins; Atkins, Bews, Stanley, Parsons

GAJ looked a little tired yesterday, and I'd prefer he does not travel for this one. Atkins a timely return. I think this week was always a chance for a rest, and he deserves one.
Danger really also needs a week off. Bews to BP, Tuohy or O'Connor on the ball?
Stanley for Abbott is a no-brainer
Parsons for CC-about time

I think GA looked media tired.. two weeks in a row of him being the new thug of the league ... if he is carrying something take it on board for sure..

Sounds like Parsons and ZSmith are our best in the VFL today.. doesn't make giving gary a rest any easier.

Off to the GC in the next few days to get a look at Metricon.
Will follow the incisive comments and strategic thoughts here, despite what a few moaners have labelled repetitive guesswork.
I'm guessing Scott is a huge rap for Clark learning more on the job. Just in harmless conversation.
Then again, you never know who is guessing, who is stalking, and who has affiliations with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back