Preview Geelong v St Kilda Sat Aug 19 725pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference between playing two sides undermanned due to significant injuries on our home ground and playing a virtually full strength Saints at Marvel with half our best side out.

The dogs game I personally expected us to win, they are our bunnies and absolute pretenders coached horrendously.

o_O Holy mackerel, I knew Blicavs, Stanley, Rohan, Henry and Guthrie were missing, who are the other six I haven't heard about.

o_O Holy mackerel, I knew Blicavs, Stanley, Rohan, Henry and Guthrie were missing, who are the other six I haven't heard about.
Given we didn't really have Rohan for much of last week, in reality the only changes to last week are:

-Out: Stanley, Parfitt (back to sub)
-In: Hawkins, Bews

A bit more firepower up forward and lockdown capability in defence in exchange for a recognised ruckman. It's not the end of the world. Ratugolea/SDK can help Neale in ruck and it's a great opportunity for the latter anyway.

Since he's playing VFL I'm guessing Conway isn't going to be a late in for his debut match tonight - unless he's doing double duty with VFL & AFL in one day...

1692409098265.png

Since he's playing VFL I'm guessing Conway isn't going to be a late in for his debut match tonight - unless he's doing double duty with VFL & AFL in one day...

View attachment 1778208

Duh, everyone was saying he can't play AFL because he's only played 2 VFL games in 18 months.

Playing VFL today means he'll have played THREE VFL games and is therefore ready to play AFL.....tonight ;)

Game day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back