• Gold Coast by 1-39

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Gold Coast by 40+

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menegola and Dangerfield likely to be the only clear cut best 22 players missing through injury.

Scott said Stanley would be fine.

Look at Richmond or Port Adelaide’s injury list - that’s what you call walking wounded.

I dont believe anything Scott says in regards to injuries these days, Stanley is likely to miss a month but i hope you're right.

Gaz, Taylor, Abbott, parfitt, danger out.
Taylor could probably stay. But I don't think he's needed.

In: God knows.
Atkins, parsons, Stanley, sav, .....

I'd rest Gaz for this one even if Danger is out. Bit of a risk but since I feel Gaz needs a rest either this week or next, I'd rather we leave him out against Gold Coast than against Sydney, who always seem to trouble us at KP.
Agree.
Not taking GC lightly at all, but do we want GAJ travelling that distance with his history of hammies, at his age, his 10th week on end?
Swans will be tough, they are finding momentum.
GC will also be tough at Metricon.
Pies were able to find extra without many yesterday, that's what the BEST teams must do.

Given this is said every week, at some point someone will get this right and we will be subjected to “told ya so”.
not at all paranoid, feel that pointed at me a bit, and you are 100% correct

Came here to read Vdubs talking GC up and marking it down as a danger game.

Didn't disappoint.
EVERY game is a danger game IF we are not switched on.
Doesn't mean we'll lose . But at least give the opposition some respect

Thats true ..but there are some opposition that you should be to dispose of even when we are not totally switched on.. like the last two weeks IF we are a good side.
We were a good side last year.
Good sides still drop games inexplicably.
Are we a very good or excellent side?
Yes, IF we beat the teams we should, plus the interstate games.
We are yet to be tested interstate that much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs suddenly have a lot of cash.. and they have just lost a tall.... I doubt we could match them if 2mp wanted to move atm.

But Beveridge has a bad record rating and developing talls..unless its purely money i wouldnt go there if i was him.

I’ve been a Scoot supporter over the journey but I’ll want him bashing the door down before he kicks Constable out of the team.

Based on recent weeks selections though MC are quite willing to kick Constable out of the team.

Yep and they would know more than me, but I'd like see Touhy be the one to be freed up and kicking it long into the forwardline because apart from that being an attacking weapon, I don't think he's a very good defender.

I'd also prefer Clark's run off HB than Touhy's but that's just me.

Clark as a defender at this stage of his career makes Tuohy look like Matthew Scarlett.

This is the week to rest Ablett, Danger should miss too. We play a much more effort based and grinding style, poor management will see us run out of puff at some point this season. I expect we have few sore boys.

Are we going up early for a holiday on the gold coast?

We have done it a few times and gone into the game in full holiday mode and played poorly. Hopefully we have learnt the lesson and don’t do it this year.

Are we going up early for a holiday on the gold coast?

We have done it a few times and gone into the game in full holiday mode and played poorly. Hopefully we have learnt the lesson and don’t do it this year.

The only time we have flown up early for games - whether it be GC or Brisbane is when we are either coming off the bye in the middle of winter & we have gone up early and done the weeks preparation in the sun compared to the cold of Geelong. The only other time I can remember is when we had consecutive road games, WCE in Perth followed by Brisbane at the GABBA, so to reduce the flying time & flights taken by players, the club decided to go from Perth to the GC rather than a trip back to Geelong between games.

They have no reason to go up early this year, so can't see why they would

Abbott and Clark need to be given the chop. Don't care who comes in.
Not to point you out in particular, because this is a thing which really annoyed me on this board all across last year... but this kind of point does annoy me, because it just leads to the merry-go-round of selection changes, followed by panning more players, then more selection changes...

Clark is in, because there is nobody better currently pushing their case. You could drop him, sure - but for whom? Another kid who isn't as good, who also requires instant dismissal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back