Game Day Rd 10 Geelong v Gold Coast Thu May16 730pm at TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a piss take
Scott has really pissed off the umpires
If I was him I'd go all in and absolutely rip into the umpiring and take a reasonable fine.

The AFL has to stop this bullshit of silently changing the rules and frustrating everyone due to what's expected and the utter confusion that then takes place thereafter.

It makes what should be good games (because some of those frees we should have had can lead to inside 50's at the very least) into facial ones.

We are getting belted... but FFS ... I should be berating our gane and not losing my shit at umpires and their idiotic interpretations.

For all those saying Scott didn’t criticize the umpires.
Here’s the quote

“It’s always risky after you’ve lost a close game to do this, but I think it’s a head coach’s responsibility to defend the umpires whenever they can. And one of the best ways you can defend the umpires is, one, to point to how hard the game is umpire – and by world standards, you look at other games, it’s got to be the hardest. But then sometimes they just make bad decisions, like all of us, in the heat of the moment.”
Read the rest you’re selective quoting that for your agenda

Midfield getting murdered. Cam Guthrie doesn’t seem to be the same and miss Danger big time. With missing Hawk, Jez and Duncan, too many out

I come in peace this what happens when you bag the umpires Richmond has copped it past 8 years and it’s been on the back of Neil Balme bagging the umpires during our pre season years ago they visit every club every pre season and apparently he went on a 20 min rant at the umps and since then we get nothing now your coach has bagged them the same thing might happen to you guys it proves how corrupt the afl is when someone speaks up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did. This isn't the kangaroos. He's not ready to play CHF in AFL at proper level.

Again, not saying he won't get there, but he's not there now like posters have been saying.

He's been doing everything he can at VFL level - at some stage he needs to be given games in the seniors

The best way to improve at this level is to play at this level - he needs an extended run and not just the odd game

Im actually embarrassed by this team at the moment, a month ago we were unbeaten premiership contenders a game clear on top now we are struggling to even stay in the 8
We were 7 - 0 but not even playing great footy.

Just getting by on rebounding from D50 and being more efficient forward than our opponents.

You can't keep that up all season, eventually it was gonna catch up to us.

21 inside 50s so far... We are playing every single game on the back foot due to our shocking midfield.

Not much we can do about it besides Danger carrying the entire midfield.

I think the reality is... We just ain't that good.

Middle of the road team with aging stars just about cooked and some ok kids, but not really freaks coming through.

Both should be managed next week? Although we now have a 9 day break. But certainly Blitz looks like he needs a rest. Gutrhie to be honest could go back to VFL to find some form in the middle?
It's interesting. I thought he played really well off the HBF against Carlton. Perhaps that was the plan for him and things change.

He's always been great locking down, not sure why they wouldn't call it early and get him to do so against Rowell/Anderson in that qtr.

Want to see significant changes this qtr, but that was super disappointing to watch after the effort last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back