Game Day Rd 2 Geelong v Carlton Thursday March 23 2023, MCG @ 7:20 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious what we've done different in this quarter compared to the previous three

Playing with more energy than in any other quarter this year
Honestly this quarter gave me a fair bit of hope despite the loss, looks like we finally shook the cobwebs out of our eyes a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gryan miers offers this team nothing …

That backwards kick from Esava was inexcusable, I’m liking him overall but **** me
What do you expect - he has low football IQ. Gives away far too many free kicks - got towelled up tonight but because he leaps at the ball every hour he gets praised. Our whole team looks like it belongs in a nursing home. Whatever the * they did over the preseason has made us 10X worse.

Team is woefully underdone, Chris Scott seems to have got this wrong.

We should still win the next 3, but at this point we actually have to win them.

Here come the masses for whipping boy Esava, not the guys delivering inside 50 or kicking at goal when we had a sniff.
The whole team was s**t - Cameron nearly got us over the line with half his groin hanging off - shows how s**t we are.. Absolutely embarrassing stuff from the whole group. It looks like the boys have had a 10 week hard training flog and we are in the preseason games.. Whoever is in charge of getting the boys fit and firing for the start of the season should be out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back