Preview RD5 Cats and Eagles gather round a Crow near the Port of Adelaide or something like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceglar = ruck or bust, but mainly bust. We've seen Stanley play behind the ball which gives us flexibility with him after centre bounces, but not sure we have flexibility with Ceglar or if he could necessarily take the bulk of ruck work around the ground if both are on the field at the same time - and not sure a dedicated ruck interchange is a good use of the interchange cap, as that's what would likely happen with one of Stanley/Ceglar on the bench most of the time

Neale = injured

Henry = Ollie

Horses for courses.

There’ll be games where we don’t need to hold down 2 big opposition forwards. In that scenario, I think Sav can pinch hit game time in the ruck.

I’d prefer him rucking to Ceglar anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Relentless or belligerent negativity OR positivity, especially where this is done to annoy other posters will not be tolerated. In assessing this issue mods will ask the question "is this poster genuinely interested in discussing or debating the issue?" If the answer is no, expect the mods to take some action.
Glad those words were a lasting contribution of my time as mod. 😎

Ollie H
Ceglar = ruck or bust, but mainly bust. We've seen Stanley play behind the ball which gives us flexibility with him after centre bounces, but not sure we have flexibility with Ceglar or if he could necessarily take the bulk of ruck work around the ground if both are on the field at the same time - and not sure a dedicated ruck interchange is a good use of the interchange cap, as that's what would likely happen with one of Stanley/Ceglar on the bench most of the time

Neale = injured

Henry = Ollie
no way is OH rucking, ever, I hope. Way too small, young, and valuable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do not foresee the inevitable injuries that WILL allow this to come to fruition.
It's possible more than probable.

Team changes confirmed as expected

AFL Round 5 Team​

IN: Sam De Koning, Ollie Henry (started sub last week)
OUT: Jed Bews (injured), Gary Rohan (suspended)

BacksSam De KoningEsava RatugoleaZach Tuohy
Half BacksJake KolodjashnijTom Stewart (VC)Zach Guthrie
CentrelineIsaac SmithMark BlicavsMax Holmes
Half ForwardsMitch DuncanTom HawkinsTyson Stengle
ForwardsOllie HenryJeremy CameronBrad Close
FollowersRhys StanleyCameron GuthriePatrick Dangerfield (C)
InterchangeMark O'ConnorTom AtkinsJack Bowes
Gryan Miers
EmergenciesSam SimpsonMitch KnevittTanner Bruhn
Brandan Parfitt

189cm according to the club's website, so somewhere in-between the two of you.

I was looking at Henry walking next to Rohan last week and to me he looked a tad bit shorter than Rohan... Rohan is 188/189cm I think, so I would be pretty confident in thinking Henry is under 191cm.

Although I hope he is and my eyes were just messing with me.

I was looking at Henry walking next to Rohan last week and to me he looked a tad bit shorter than Rohan... Rohan is 188/189cm I think, so I would be pretty confident in thinking Henry is under 191cm.

Although I hope he is and my eyes were just messing with me.
Both 189 cm

Has anyone mentioned that Hawkins will draw level with Corey Enright in 2nd place with 332 games, and Mitch Duncan will pass Paul Couch and move into the top 15 games played at the Cattery on 260 games?

Has anyone mentioned that Hawkins will draw level with Corey Enright in 2nd place with 332 games, and Mitch Duncan will pass Paul Couch and move into the top 15 games played at the Cattery on 260 games?
Yes

One of our regulars that goes by winty raised those milestones 😉

Wonder if it's something for this thread - Toast - Potential milestones - 2023 edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back