Preview RD5 Cats and Eagles gather round a Crow near the Port of Adelaide or something like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if we're getting a special gather round guernsey? The Adelaide and Freo ones are cool, hope we have one too

Anyone know if we're getting a special gather round guernsey? The Adelaide and Freo ones are cool, hope we have one too
Yes
They’re on our social channels, but unlike completely different ones we have a outline of Adelaide oval in the blue hoop and the word gather round under premiers on the jumper

Yes
They’re on our social channels, but unlike completely different ones we have a outline of Adelaide oval in the blue hoop and the word gather round under premiers on the jumper

Well.. that's kinda boring. Wish we had some creativity for once, most of the premiership merch was equally lame

Yes
I like it. It's a simple reference to the round without going over board. I get the back lash for something different for the "gather round" event, but don't harm the hoops.
Best strip in the competition

Well.. that's kinda boring. Wish we had some creativity for once, most of the premiership merch was equally lame
While it’s kinda boring and I do agree, in the past we very rarely change our jumper
I can’t even think the last time we ever wore anything other than our standard hoops

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

I agree with some other recent posts: the obsessive drafting of Falcons on spec in recent years has not been to our benefit. Jack Henry is an exception but was a rookie if memory serves. The stay at home and solidarity factors are all very well but there is no substitute for talent.

Knevitt is an enigma: his best game for the club was his AFL debut. Otherwise it's hard to believe he was pick 25 when you watch him play VFL. Every time I watch i find myself trying to which players went 26, 27, 28 and so on.

The other frustrating aspect to our drafting is how many of our draftees hardly play due to injury - Stephens, Conway, Willis, Kroeger, Lang to name a few.

Oh well, time will tell.

dem
Logically they’d rest him against WC and give Parfitt a run if he’s even slightly below full fitness.
might explain why they took two hold overs if pretty good chance one is needed for sure (and they other a true just in case?)

Parf would play and either Bruhn/Simpson sun (I reckon Simpson)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

might explain why they took two hold overs if pretty good chance one is needed for sure (and they other a true just in case?)

Parf would play and either Bruhn/Simpson sun (I reckon Simpson)
Interesting to see if that happens.

As much as I've been anti- Bruhn... He did have a better preseason than Parf and was just about BOG in the VFL last week, whilst Parf didn't run around at all.

Simpson has more flexibility than both Parf and Bruhn so I won't be shocked to see him sub.

But that also means that unless there's a late out Parf once again doesn't get a run at all (Bruhn has played plenty this year and I can find a case for him getting a week off understandable).

Very minor fringe player stuff... But it's still interesting to see what happens.

If I'm guessing... I'll guess no late outs and Parf sub (even though I think Simpson is a better sub option... Bruhn gets a rest).

Cam Guthrie doing a fitness test at training this morning. Might explain the low TOG lately, even for him.

Might explain why they took 3 emergencies over. Parfitt or bruhn to come in for him.

Might explain why they took 3 emergencies over. Parfitt or bruhn to come in for him.
Also heard that Duncan didn’t train this week and needs to prove that he can back up after 5 day break (and again next week)

With Bruhn Parf and simpson this feels like high chance of at least one late change (Duncan or Guthrie?)

Will mean Parf into team and I reckon they might give simpson a chance at sub?

We have one job tomorrow - I don't think we'll stuff it up.

I like the idea of Sam Simpson in. Rest Mitch if he's a bit worse for wear.

Also heard that Duncan didn’t train this week and needs to prove that he can back up after 5 day break (and again next week)

With Bruhn Parf and simpson this feels like high chance of at least one late change (Duncan or Guthrie?)

If we can't win without Duncan and Guthrie, and Simpson and Parfitt, I'll be concerned... should win by a man of 7 goals

Id put bruhn in the team and simpson as sub (but it would mean no footy again for parf). I agree a late change is likely. I dont want to take wce lightly but duncan is absolutely essential for sydney so if theres any doubt you probably dont risk him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back