List Mgmt. 2016 re-signing mission accomplished!

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe when the media team comes back from holidays we'll hear about Dizzy.

Maybe when the media team comes back from holidays we'll hear about Dizzy.
Pretty sure Dizz is also on holidays - wouldn't blame him with everything that was happening with Leppa and the club if he just said "I will sit on the deal and sign-on when I get back from the Holidays"

Would be surprised if Dizzy left, considering he spoke about the importance of sticking together at the B&F

yep. That happens.

If you are suggesting that that should impact our view of TBD I would submit you are being somewhat petty.
Not sure why you are all jumping on me when I clearly stated that I hope dizzy stays and not at all want him to go. Really think I'm that 'petty' I'd wish for one of our most promising younger players to leave so I can somehow 'show up' a bloke on a footy forum I do not know? Grow up this is really getting tiresome.

Not sure why you are all jumping on me when I clearly stated that I hope dizzy stays and not at all want him to go. Really think I'm that 'petty' I'd wish for one of our most promising younger players to leave so I can somehow 'show up' a bloke on a footy forum I do not know? Grow up this is really getting tiresome.

Once again I am forced to call BS on a Leemas post.

No-one was suggesting that you were happy to see Gardiner go. Go back to whatever straw man building factory you appear to have crawled out of.

What was suggested, and what is largely borne out by your posting over the recent past is the delight you would take in TBD being wrong. I have previously tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but your frankly pathetic attempts to pick fights and then back away as if you are innocent is a crock through which all can see.

No-one was suggesting that you were happy to see Gardiner go. Go back to whatever straw man building factory you appear to have crawled out of.

What was suggested, and what is largely borne out by your posting over the recent past is the delight you would take in TBD being wrong. I have previously tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but your frankly pathetic attempts to pick fights and then back away as if you are innocent is a crock through which all can see.
Not sure how I was picking a fight by stating maybe he was fed the wrong information.... If anything giving him the benefit of the doubt. The same thing you lot are all giving him yet apparently I was making up bullshit rather than being fed the wrong information. I understand a lot of you were upset when aish left. Like I said then and now the player whom told me this information was just as shocked/surprised when he left as I was. Also the same s**t that has been following me for a year every time I post because of information I was fed as close to the source as possible (team mate of the player).

Also TBD is very well capable of defending himself and if he had a problem with what I said I'd much rather him call me out on it then all you lackeys that jump to his defence at every opportunity.

It's getting incredibly frustrating for me. I understand I get people off side from time to time but believe it or not I am trying to be more pleasant on this board as I do enjoy having robust conversations about the lions with the majority of you.

Now maybe TBD was fed the wrong information and I know 100% of you will afford him the benefit of the doubt if dizzy does leave. I would appreciate if some of you took that same line with me especially a year on from the incident that you still cannot seem to get over.

People pick fights with me for fairly moderate posts all the time, can you please stick up for me too?

Not sure how I was picking a fight by stating maybe he was fed the wrong information.... If anything giving him the benefit of the doubt. The same thing you lot are all giving him yet apparently I was making up bullshit rather than being fed the wrong information. I understand a lot of you were upset when aish left. Like I said then and now the player whom told me this information was just as shocked/surprised when he left as I was. Also the same s**t that has been following me for a year every time I post because of information I was fed as close to the source as possible (team mate of the player).

Also TBD is very well capable of defending himself and if he had a problem with what I said I'd much rather him call me out on it then all you lackeys that jump to his defence at every opportunity.

It's getting incredibly frustrating for me. I understand I get people off side from time to time but believe it or not I am trying to be more pleasant on this board as I do enjoy having robust conversations about the lions with the majority of you.

Now maybe TBD was fed the wrong information and I know 100% of you will afford him the benefit of the doubt if dizzy does leave. I would appreciate if some of you took that same line with me especially a year on from the incident that you still cannot seem to get over.

Have a look at my thoughts and posting history on that. Again another straw man.

Have a look at my posting generally, before describing me as 'a lackey' of anyone, let alone TBD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People pick fights with me for fairly moderate posts all the time, can you please stick up for me too?

I wasn't aiming to stick up for TBD, so much as to call out Leemas for his apparent delight in the fact that TBD was fed wrong information.
Indeed my original post was merely to the effect that insofar as Leemas may have suggesting that we should think less of TBD for getting bad information, it was churlish on his part.

But generally, if I think posters are being unfairly maligned I will stick up for them as I have in the past.

If I think posters are being unfairly malignant, I will call them on it.

And I will do both of those things focussed on the post rather than the poster.

Feel free to point out where I have been unreasonable, inchoate or incoherent in my posting and I will consider a retraction.

Let's not try and make every re-signing player thread as bad as the Aish one.

Move on from discussing poster's motivations and focus on the topic of the thread.

Let's not try and make every re-signing player thread as bad as the Aish one.

Move on from discussing poster's motivations and focus on the topic of the thread.

Now I'm lost.......

Which one are you jumping to the defence of/calling out/picking a fight with/sticking up for/defending/being the lackey for etc.etc.

I'm too old for this sh*t :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back