List Mgmt. 2016 re-signing mission accomplished!

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't even mention Jets man. You'll get the Chemtrail truthers out of the woodworks!

All a bunch of false flags to distract from the existence of Slenderman.

I believe he is thinking about how much money he is going to get,rather than focusing on his footy at the moment. I like Taylor.
So after another mediocre performance from Squizzy I hope someone has got a hold of him, tell him to ditch his flog of a manager and focus on his footy.
The bloke shouldn't be dishing this up week after week.

It feels like Squizzy is all but gone. I hope not. I wonder what Dizzy is thinking.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
I hope not too, but watching him live on Saturday night some of the work that he doesn't do off the ball is appalling. He is better than what we are seeing.

Found this snippet from a Titus O'Reilly article about the Suns game.Gave me a chuckle.

"Look at ‘half a million-dollar man’ Lewis Taylor who’s 11 disposals showed he’s in Fairyland to think he’s getting a big payday from anyone. He’d struggle to win The Recruit based on this performance."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylors form slide since his first year is so disappointing. Other than his sometimes evasive skills and the occassional snap goal,he lacks alot of imports skills for someone people have high hopes for. His tackling technique and defensive endevor is horrible,hand passing is below average and he's not exactly a natural kick of the football.

I think it's easy to get down on Lewy given the contract fiasco but he is still potentially a very good player and one that a year ago we were calling a 200 gamer. I just think he has lost focus and hopefully it will return and we can keep him (on a reasonable salary for him and the club).

I think it's easy to get down on Lewy given the contract fiasco but he is still potentially a very good player and one that a year ago we were calling a 200 gamer. I just think he has lost focus and hopefully it will return and we can keep him (on a reasonable salary for him and the club).
I think we have a little trend where contract negotiations do hamper a players performance. I mean just look at Mayes performances since he re-signed, finally showing like he's going to become the player we all thought he could be.

It feels like Squizzy is all but gone. I hope not. I wonder what Dizzy is thinking.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Probably thinking, I wish I could a kick I sick of running around like a headless chook.
Geez no wonder he runs around like a headless chook...his mind can't even string sentences together

( :p Autocorrect?? :))
human error I would suggest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back