Recommitted Reece Conca [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Conca to Hawks, they fixed Cyril's hammies, maybe they can fix Conca's as well?

Hawks can become a destination for Wretchmond failures, Vickery, Conca

Apparently as he has not actually been delisted he can still be traded by Richmond.

He can play ... he is not a spud, but has chronic hamstring issues, I don't know the guru who repaired Cyril who had the same problem but wish we had had him visit Conca while he was with us.

He might be able to be repaired if he went to Hawthorn, likely a 3rd rounder (somewhere around pick 50), cheap acquisition, if you can get him over his hamstring issues he has the potential to be worth his original draft value at pick 6. Just my thoughts.

Apparently as he has not actually been delisted he can still be traded by Richmond.

He can play ... he is not a spud, but has chronic hamstring issues, I don't know the guru who repaired Cyril who had the same problem but wish we had had him visit Conca while he was with us.

He might be able to be repaired if he went to Hawthorn, likely a 3rd rounder (somewhere around pick 50), cheap acquisition, if you can get him over his hamstring issues he has the potential to be worth his original draft value at pick 6. Just my thoughts.
You can't compare Cyril's hamstring injuries to Conca's. Cyril has said that he has tried to slow down a little bit at times to ensure he won't hurt it. I'm not saying that his doctor hasn't helped but still. Conca isn't hurting his hammy because he's running to fast.

You can't compare Cyril's hamstring injuries to Conca's. Cyril has said that he has tried to slow down a little bit at times to ensure he won't hurt it. I'm not saying that his doctor hasn't helped but still. Conca isn't hurting his hammy because he's running to fast.
Classic Cyril fapping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like he's goneski.

Conca for Tom Lamb. Straight swap.
Who is Tom Lamb?

Have heard his name bandied about, but don't know much about him.

All I know is he's played not much.

Why hasn't he played more and why is he a fair swap for Conca?

I could google, but WC supporters are more likely to give a clear picture.

Who is Tom Lamb?

Have heard his name bandied about, but don't know much about him.

All I know is he's played not much.
Unproven draftee. Tall utility. Talented but flakey.

Why hasn't he played more and why is he a fair swap for Conca?
In theory he's competing with Kennedy and Darling but there are also question marks about his application.

I guess Conca is damaged goods and sounds like he's out the door. Lamb has some talent and another club might well back themselves to get him up the curve.

Unproven draftee. Tall utility. Talented but flakey.

In theory he's competing with Kennedy and Darling but there are also question marks about his application.

I guess Conca is damaged goods and sounds like he's out the door. Lamb has some talent and another club might well back themselves to get him up the curve.
I'm guessing you have a WC jumper signed by Tom Lamb, and a stubby holder with his picture on it. Am I close?

Does 'mutually parted ways' make him a delisted free agent?

I would assume they would delist him if they don't find a trade. Would be harsh to "mutually part ways" and then throw him in the draft. Reduces his value I would think.

After I described him as talented but flakey and with question marks over application?

That struck you as a glowing endorsement?
We all have out favourites. Personally, I always liked John Scott. He wasn't fast, had a horrible footy brain, skinny as a rake and couldn't kick straight to save himself - especially set shots. But for some reason I just liked him.

We all have out favourites.
He's not my favourite. He's done SFA.

Personally, I always liked John Scott. He wasn't fast, had a horrible footy brain, skinny as a rake and couldn't kick straight to save himself - especially set shots. But for some reason I just liked him.
Great story. Tell it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back