Recommitted Reece Conca [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

third rounder. with mcginnity and lucas on the chopping board this season. It would be handy to have a mature inside mid at WAFL and as "break in case of an emergency".

If Lamb demands a trade then straight swap perhaps.
Seems reasonable.

You should write out what WC's best 22 would look like if they recruited Conca.

third rounder. with mcginnity and lucas on the chopping board this season. It would be handy to have a mature inside mid at WAFL and as "break in case of an emergency".
Is Conca inside?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I had a gun to my head and have to choose between conca and Howlett ............

just shoot me

Edit . Probably conca by a beer gut

I don't know what they were thinking when they drafted him, at the time everyone said it was a mistake.
I remember even Richmond fans thinking they drafted him to early.

If I had a gun to my head and have to choose between conca and Howlett ............

just shoot me

Edit . Probably conca by a beer gut

Howlett's at least a proven commodity, might not be a particularly exciting commodity but he's a known known at this point.

Conca's a bit similar to Kane Lucas, high pick, had his fair share of injuries and been at a club that hasn't had that much success actually developing talent. Is it worth taking a flier in the hope that Richmond just didn't have the ability to get anything out of him?

Howlett's at least a proven commodity, might not be a particularly exciting commodity but he's a known known at this point.

Conca's a bit similar to Kane Lucas, high pick, had his fair share of injuries and been at a club that hasn't had that much success actually developing talent. Is it worth taking a flier in the hope that Richmond just didn't have the ability to get anything out of him?

conca ' s best is much better than Howlett but he just can't get a good run of it because of injury.
If conca could get a couple of seasons in a row injury free he could be a solid 20-25th player .
Howlett will struggle to get a game for you guys next year and is a crab .
That is why essendon fans have been trying to offload him for years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back