Free Agency Reece Conca [joins Fremantle as an Unrestricted Free Agent]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conca $100k a year
mayne $500k x 4 years
:D:D:D:D:D

your really not very good at this, Perhaps give it another try
Not sure where you get your numbers from but Conca was on far more than $100k this year.

He's also gone, Tigers aren't even going to try and keep him.

Not sure where you get your numbers from but Conca was on far more than $100k this year.

He was nearly delisted 2 years ago and at the last minute offered a min contract to stay and get over his injuries,Balme mentioned it in an interview as 2 year prior he hadnt played any football

Would be happy if Brisbane offered him a gig. Quality player just question marks over his durability.

Eh? There’s an offer on the table for him. Major difference between ours and the Freo contract is we are offering 2 compared to Freos 3 years.

Why ?? The guy tries his heart out every game he has played and has had so many injuries and constantly keeps plugging away
Conca is a team man and gives his all for the team .

When i say worrier it doesnt mean he is a champion player but a player that doesnt leave a stone unturned in his effort to help his team

So literally a Chris Mayne type you dolt.

Makes a lot of sense for Freo.

25 year old who can play in the middle on the inside or play the flanks.

Regardless of what people think of him, he's a top notch bloke and will add to the workmanlike, professional culture Ross is trying to bring to Freo.

Shouldn't cost them much and will walk into the 22 and he will provide a chop out to Fyfe at the coalface.

Makes a lot of sense for Freo.

25 year old who can play in the middle on the inside or play the flanks.

Regardless of what people think of him, he's a top notch bloke and will add to the workmanlike, professional culture Ross is trying to bring to Freo.

Shouldn't cost them much and will walk into the 22 and he will provide a chop out to Fyfe at the coalface.

Agree, as long as we only pay him 300k I would be happy to take him. If it frees up Fyfe to play a Dusty role, that would be perfect.

I'd be very surprised if the Blues aren't interested in this chap, we can offer him a decent salary plus he doesn't have to pack up his house and move either.

i am surprised more clubs are not into him. would love the swans to have a crack.

But losing him will help free up cap room for Lynch of course.
Lynch's money is already going to be freed up
Hampson $400k (signed after his 2016 season which was his best for us after playing most of the year)
Griffiths $400-$450 (he was our only kpf apart from Jack and Vickery left)
Miles - $300k
Lloyd -$300k
C.Ellis -$300k

Also from whats been reported Lynch will be on less than a million a year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back