Free Agency Reece Conca [joins Fremantle as an Unrestricted Free Agent]

Remove this Banner Ad

Conca can play some exciting Ross Lyon footy

Should be a cheap pickup for Freo

He was shockingly bad last night

Yep.
I went from - he’s a FA. What’s the harm to we’re after this spud!

Whole Tigers side we’re down except Riewoldt. Somewhere in their preparation they got it wrong.

Credit to Pies but they were playing a side barely running.

Conca, free to a good home. Part of the clean out needed at Richmond, they actually believed they were better than the rest of us knew they weren't

I expect there won't be any compensation pick given we're expected to land Lynch as well. Seems about right I think.

Good luck to him.

Not exactly a big fish but he'd obviously be best 22 and if you have the chance to bring in a best 22 player for nothing but cap space you take it.

Biggest problem being his biggest weakness are something we are already bad at so he doesnt exactly help in that regard...
1) Injuries
2) Kicking

3) They passed over Heppell for him

On the chopping block to make way for Lynch's coin?

You did say that after signing Dusty that we couldnt afford him and we would lose players
next minute - Tom Lynch ;)

Too bad we will lose alot of players
Hampson,Griffiths,Miles,Lloyd,Conca,C.Ellis :D

To be fair he didn't take into account that Dusty probably gave up 300k a year to not play at norf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never been a fan but have to admit his stats were ok this year. We rushed him back into the team once over his injury so the brains trust at Richmond rated him.

As others have said this is probably just to free up some $$$ for Lynch and if he wants to go home as well then it will happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back