Game Day Reigning Premiers v Prelim Losers Etihad stadium 7.50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a marking contest then there's no issue. Just using your foot to clear space and the face connection is incidental. Like taking a speccy and kneeing someone in the back the head while you're up there.

Players defend space all the time without kicking someone in the face. Hell, Roughead even did it legally when he got Lobb in the utensil

Poor old Young alone has given away a few goals. Poor bastard feel sorry for him.

Not gonna give it to young. Had a feeling he was due for a few massive **** ups being young and all (pardon the pun)
Like I said earlier I feel for Lewy. Still a lot to like and a lot to grow into. Just unfortunate facing Patton Greene Lobb etc without much physical help.

Also keep in mind we're missing our entire premiership back 6 + Adams tonight.

If it's a marking contest then there's no issue. Just using your foot to clear space and the face connection is incidental. Like taking a speccy and kneeing someone in the back the head while you're up there.
Whatever. The thing is a low life.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't blame Young he shouldn't be isolated at full back. Someone needs to go to him, talk to him and help him out. Take the ball off him. Where's Matty Boyd.

The most dispiriting quarter of football since the nadir of the Demons game. Goodbye 2017, like the curate's egg you were good in parts. But often bad.

We came out that quarter flat and then got progressively worse. Indecision, turnovers and gws reversing the 2nd quarters pressure just sapped is of all of the momentum that we built up during the second. Just pitiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young to forward line

Agree But who goes back? Rough could have if Boyd or BTC playing. Some of our blokes need to have a look at themselves. Stringer and Libba for starters.

Our intensity has dropped completely like we came out of half time thinking we could repeat the 2nd quarter without changing anything.

And the worst thing was whilst we stuffed up being unable to find an avenue to goal, our defence didn't hold up, conceding 6 and not just 3 or 4 goals.

Wouldn't mind actually getting some answers from Bev on our inside 50 dominance yet lack of goal kicking.

It's been going on for 2 seasons now. Just happened to click in the finals.

Not sure what he can say but I'd like to hear something other than we will continue to work on it

It's gia's fault, it's always Gia's fault...

The AFL is stuffed
They will win the next 5 flags and no-one will care

I've already been less and less interested in footy, the afl have ****ed it, loved last year wasn't sure I'd ever have seen one, gws will be just like the lions win flags then once they lose all their handouts from the afl they will be struggling with * all fans

Bevo absolutely dropping the ball again at the selection table. I can understand bringing in stringer. But josh Dunkley? Are you ******kidding ?

The scary thing about the Giants is Leon Cameron is a Sh!t coach.

Imagine if they had someone good?

Too good for us in every department even carrying Johnson and Lids.

We are miles off I do actually wonder how we won a flag last year. List isn't great and Bev is one dimensional but oh well we always have last year

Agree But who goes back? Rough could have if Boyd or BTC playing. Some of our blokes need to have a look at themselves. Stringer and Libba for starters.
Red or Cloke into the ruck We're stuffed anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back