Game Day Reigning Premiers v Prelim Losers Etihad stadium 7.50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greene on report. I'm listening on
ABC and they're trying to get him off claiming he only had eyes for the ball.

Funny how there's 10,000 marks every season and only one bloke manages to karate kid his opponent in the jaw

Cameron ling please kill yourself
Actually, I'd be happy to do that for him. In fact the whole lot of the afl puppets can queue. McAdroney next, then Coke Head Carey......

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Greene on report. I'm listening on
ABC and they're trying to get him off claiming he only had eyes for the ball.

Funny how there's 10,000 marks every season and only one bloke manages to karate kid his opponent in the jaw
All commentators justifying it - but isn't it funny how he seems to get in trouble every week? Curious.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

We have some very ordinary footy players in this team.

Shows you the difference between the best and the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cordy been pretty average. Really missing wood or morris organising the defense. We have no x factor or run without stringer in form or JJ

Loving how much hate there is against the Dogs on twitter. Neutral fans going on about free kick count without one word about Ward and Coniglio dropping the ball all night with impunity.

It's nice to know that their jimmies are still being rustled

Got to say I might bitch about the team and frees and write some players off at times and even get frustrated with other posters but ffs I'm in almost every game day thread and yet whenever we lose one shows up and bags this club all the way through and it pisses me off. It's all well and good to get pissed off at loses but to disappear when we are winning says it all

Is there a more disappointing player in the AFL than Jake Stringer right now. I don't care if he's coming back from injury but his fall from grace since the Adelaide elim final is nothing short of astounding. Literally this guy was suppose to be a top 20 player in the comp for the next ten years. Instead he's not worthy of the top 200 players. So disappointing.

Who's our forward coach? Might be time to let go.
Can't kick straight not the players ever at the front of the contests smh

This comes up time after time. As good as Dalrymple has been, he doesn't pick good kicks of the ball apart from a select few. The ones he usually picks that are good kicks of the ball, haven't worked out. The latest one is Webb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back