News Richmond and Jeep partnership ends - NIB announced as new Jumper sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Put your NIBs out for Groupie_
you and all these other campaigners that are laughing are the ones that have to look at this for another 4 years

my support for the club ends tonight so its laugh now cry later for you lot

IMG_4956.jpeg

you and all these other campaigners that are laughing are the ones that have to look at this for another 4 years

my support for the club ends tonight so its laugh now cry later for you lot

View attachment 1729713

Jokes aside, all I see is 3 premiership players. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1688557815783.png

PROS:
  • Lots of money
  • Teams selected based on proven algorithms
  • Tactics selected based on proven algorithms
  • Coaching methodologies based on proven algorithms
  • Strength and conditioning based on proven algorithms
  • Save money - no need for tactical coaches
Public face for media interviews and corporate engagements:

1688558513190.png

CONS:
  • Every other team will CTRL-C / CTRL-V our formula after 3 more flags.

Last edited:
only on the back

green shouldnt be allowed on a yellow sash

We really need to have uniform sponsors who align with our values gRupee.

NIB, KFC.

Green looks quite good on black. So we just switch things up. Green NIB logo onto where the AFL logo is now. KFC onto the sash to desecrate it properly. AFL logo onto the shorts. At the back. In the middle. :)

NIB, KFC.

Green looks quite good on black. So we just switch things up. Green NIB logo onto where the AFL logo is now. KFC onto the sash to desecrate it properly. AFL logo onto the shots. At the back. In the middle. :)
By KFC we should have the zinger burger itself rather then the logo. Either way well done to Richmond on a new deal, any money into the club is a positive.

By KFC we should have the zinger burger itself rather then the logo. Either way well done to Richmond on a new deal, any money into the club is a positive.
its going to the pauper clubs anyway as part of equalisation

merch sales are way down too, we will never sell as much as when we had jeep

it makes sense to search for a new black sponsor like jeep even if they pay less cos we will get the same money by selling more guernseys anyway.

jumper sales with nib on the front are laughable and minnow like. nobody buys them

most Richmond supporters just keep wearing older black sponsor guernseys

it makes sense to search for a new black sponsor like jeep even if they pay less cos we will get the same money by selling more guernseys anyway.

jumper sales with nib on the front are laughable and minnow like. nobody buys them

Reckon we should think outside the box with new home and away jumper to pump sales. We need a point of difference compared to other years. Screenshot_20230711_162656.jpg

At least til the nib issue is sorted.

Put a small bespoke traditional Richmond logo on the front. Revert to proper yellow.

NIB, KFC.

Green looks quite good on black. So we just switch things up. Green NIB logo onto where the AFL logo is now. KFC onto the sash to desecrate it properly. AFL logo onto the shorts. At the back. In the middle. :)
F'Oath!...my sansui hi-fi amps look magic...black faced with green Sansui logo...

44e9e4dbda6c872af449ad7e63b3c0e2-3329072314.jpg

Agree with you here, I still wear my TAC jumper....

Actually, that Sansui system looks to be in what my old mate Piggy from the Pines would have described as "Christine" condition.

What do you want for it? :)
That Sui AU-999 is pristine and has the latest Kevzep modifications (AudioKarma for Sansui site USA) done to it...it is a listening gem...valve like, clear non fatiguing detail, holographic...it's in the coffin with me! ;):D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back