Review Richmond Tigers Mid-season Review

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting, what did everyone at the start of the year had us at. i reckon most experts had us bottom 4 or 5 so where we are now at top 4 is a massive surprise so to the teams credit i rate them an A based off that. I didnt know how we would go this season but i knew something would be different. Given the way this season is though all possibilities good and bad are still possible for us

I had us returning to finals based on the fact our list has regularly been producing that result. The addition of Caddy and Prestia improved the list but I didn't take into account the impact of Nankervis at the time so that was an added bonus. I couldn't understand the logic of people thinking we were a bottom 6 team.

interesting, what did everyone at the start of the year had us at. i reckon most experts had us bottom 4 or 5 so where we are now at top 4 is a massive surprise so to the teams credit i rate them an A based off that. I didnt know how we would go this season but i knew something would be different. Given the way this season is though all possibilities good and bad are still possible for us

I had us anywhere from 6 to 10 depending on how other sides went. I am actually pretty stoked that, as it turns out, it doesn't really matter how other sides go as we have the game to win against anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back