Votes: 22 71.0%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you gave us credit somewhere for topping up with mature agers whilst you went kids only???

You can't keep licking both sides of the ice cream PAL.

I'm not personally a fan of the current strategy nor have I been a fan of the extremity of our youth policy under Scotts tenure.

However, this does not take away from the fact that Richmond traded in maturity just to make the finals asap and nothing more.

Uuuhh... We took more kids than you in last year's draft ;)

Keep going though, it's hilarious watching you guys completely miss the point of this thread.

I suppose you can look at it that way if you consider injury hampered 22 and 21 year old players who have played 19 and 28 games respectively, as mature players.

To be fair little to no intellect was required in shutting down that statement ;P

I love how Aaron Black is already an out-and-out superstar after 13 games...

I'd clutch at straws too if I was a norf supporter

I love how Aaron Black is already an out-and-out superstar after 13 games...

I'd clutch at straws too if I was a norf supporter

All club boards have elements that engage in overhype and this one is no exception.

Freo are apparently reaching for the cheque book in regards to Black. He has enormous potential, no doubt about that. If Hardwick underrates him on Saturday then he will find out the hard way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it must be another AFL cover up that the best list in the comp is still in the bottom half with no finals in sight...

NORF:D

You laugh at us because we took Vickery at pick 8, yet you guys took Hansen at pick 3 in 2006.

In that year, we took Riewoldt at 13.

You're such a flog, it isn't even funny.

You want to talk about draft blunders? seriously?

I avoided that because I thought it would be too easy to round off all the f*** ups you blokes have made at draft selection tambling, oakley-nicholls etc, much like those of you have used the "you guys have no members, youre poor" etc, because I see that as boring, but I'm obviously dealing with an inferior mind here judging by how wound up youre getting you sewer rat.

You want to talk about draft blunders? seriously?

I avoided that because I thought it would be too easy to round off all the f*** ups you blokes have made at draft selection tambling, oakley-nicholls etc, much like those of you have used the "you guys have no members, youre poor" etc, because I see that as boring, but I'm obviously dealing with an inferior mind here judging by how wound up youre getting you sewer rat.
I think you will find his argument was in relation to your KPF rant... but if you are defeated and want to change course thats fine too!

by the way, what has happened to the Messiah, MAJAK DAW.... was going to be a triple brownlow medalist according to NORF fans earlier in the year!

Right and who do you guys have outside of Petrie that is setting the world on fire?
Black?
Please.

Anyway, Petrie is what, 30 now?

Time for that fossil to hang up the boots.

He won't be around for your next flag, unfortunately.

Time to pass the baton on...to Lachie Hansen.

Deledio can't shrug a tag, in fact put a bloke anywhere near him and he doesnt get a sniff.

Cocthin is good but has stunk it up at times this year, not the next messiah like your mob claim.

Jack can play, but is too arrogant and self obsessed to actually be able to play in a flag winning side.

Martin is a good young player, but has the brain of a peanut and is sitting on his second strike.

Houli and Grigg are the biggest seagulls in the comp, they can find the ball and use it terribly, they've played great against average sides who dont make them accountable, but if you ever make finals, which we know is unlikely, they'll be more scared then Deledio.

Your depth after your top few players is just about the worst in the competition, blokes like McGuane, Morris, Edwards, White, Foley, Bachelor etc, are just no good, and are carried by the likes of Cotchin, Martin and Riewoldt.

This is why you will not go anywhere with this squad.

by the way, what has happened to the Messiah, MAJAK DAW.... was going to be a triple brownlow medalist according to NORF fans earlier in the year!

He would have played 40 games at Richmond.

North Melbourne Kangaroos AFL Draft Picks at the end of Season 2011 2011 AFL Draft Summary

Type Round Pick Player Current Team Games Since Drafted *
National 1 18 Bradley McKenzie North Melbourne 4
National 2 40 Tom Curran North Melbourne 0
National 4 74 Rookie Promotion Luke Delaney North Melbourne 13
National 5 84 Rookie Promotion Cameron Pedersen Melbourne 2
Rookie 1 10 Max Warren North Melbourne 0
Rookie 2 28 Brad Mangan 0
Rookie 3 46 Malcolm Lynch 0
Rookie 4 63 Sam Gibson North Melbourne 26
Rookie 5 77 Gavin Urquhart 0
North Melbourne Kangaroos AFL Draft Picks at the end of Season 2012 2012 AFL Draft Summary

Type Round Pick Player Current Team Games Since Drafted *
National 1 15 Taylor Garner North Melbourne 0
National 2 37 Ben Jacobs North Melbourne 2
National 2 41 Mason Wood North Melbourne 0
National 3 47 Mitchell Wilkins North Melbourne 0
National 3 56 Daniel Currie North Melbourne 0
National 3 61 Taylor Hine North Melbourne 8
National 4 76 Rookie Promotion Sam Gibson North Melbourne 13
National 5 91 Rookie Promotion Aaron Mullett North Melbourne 13
National 6 103 Rookie Promotion Majak Daw North Melbourne 6
Rookie 1 10 Timothy Mcgenniss North Melbourne 0
Rookie 2 24 Benjamin Speight North Melbourne 0
Rookie 3 34 Cameron Richardson North Melbourne 0
So maybe Gibson and Mullett have been ok for you at best

I think you will find his argument was in relation to your KPF rant... but if you are defeated and want to change course thats fine too!

Not really, we obviously have better KPP's which is explained in my posts, I just dont have knob jockeys like yourself jumping in and trying to support me like you monkeys are trying to do, doesn't make you look blokes look any more right, in fact it's more a pathetic reflection on your board that you can't deny the points of a couple of posters.

Not really, we obviously have better KPP's which is explained in my posts, I just dont have knob jockeys like yourself jumping in and trying to support me like you monkeys are trying to do, doesn't make you look blokes look any more right, in fact it's more a pathetic reflection on your board that you can't deny the points of a couple of posters.
Not sure what you expect when you come onto another team forum, of course u will be outnumbered! and your claiming to be the smart one...
IIRC you were claiming your KPF to be the best, and you love stats etc, yet we have provided plenty of stats that suggest otherwise and your your response is "ours have only played a few games", "we have a higher ceiling of development" blah blah... If you were smart enough, you would know we have a lot of experience in false dawns... and potential is a dirty word! Our KPF are developing with time and on the upward curve, you on the other hand, according to you, have a bloke who's not as good as our best forward, and two blokes with potential....
Take it from a richmond supporter, Dean Polo is proof, first handful of games mean nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back