Banter Richpho Tigers vs Western Porkroll - FREE FOOD POISONING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been Richmond for 130yrs.;)

I'm genuinely interested to know in how many of those years did you manage to finish 9th?

I looked on the Tiges official site and to my surprise the answer was nowhere to be found. I'd really appreciate if you could do the research on my behalf and get back to me. TIA.

Its not a terribly good way to make your point then. Given the triumphalism displayed earlier in this thread, I thought you guys would be better at this stuff.
I'll check back later and see If the other guys have lifted their game. For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.

Oh, and I'm not your mate, OK buddy!
ok then knob, good luck in 2015. If you dont like being called mate then your obviously not a true Australian citizen, probably why you support bulldogs
enjoy the rest of your evening dud

Very witty!

Like Richmonds Finals record of the last 30 odd years, he's not very good at this. I think its best to wait until the pro's get here before venturing back to the waste of time that this thread currently is.

ok then knob, good luck in 2015. If you dont like being called mate then your obviously not a true Australian citizen, probably why you support bulldogs
enjoy the rest of your evening dud

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

I'm genuinely interested to know in how many of those years did you manage to finish 9th?

I looked on the Tiges official site and to my surprise the answer was nowhere to be found. I'd really appreciate if you could do the research on my behalf and get back to me. TIA.
Off the top of my head.You guys have us covered in something worse than finishing 9th.;)

Its not a terribly good way to make your point then. Given the triumphalism displayed earlier in this thread, I thought you guys would be better at this stuff.
I'll check back later and see If the other guys have lifted their game. For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.

It's early in the season and the first hit out.
Just blowing off the cobwebs and trying to get some match fitness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Boyd. What do you expect of him and what's a pass for the year?
I expect that he'll give everything he's got. He's 19 and on base wage in 2015, I won't hold it against him if he struggles.

Somewhere in the range of 20-25 goals would be fair, I think. At this point in time, his value lies more in the structural benefits a hulking forward brings (freeing up Stringer, Crameri etc) than in his own output.

And his not your buddy friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back