Banter Richpho Tigers vs Western Porkroll - FREE FOOD POISONING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Farnarkling XI
We have been Richmond for 130yrs.;)

I'm genuinely interested to know in how many of those years did you manage to finish 9th?

I looked on the Tiges official site and to my surprise the answer was nowhere to be found. I'd really appreciate if you could do the research on my behalf and get back to me. TIA.

Cody_

β™›
Aug 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Its not a terribly good way to make your point then. Given the triumphalism displayed earlier in this thread, I thought you guys would be better at this stuff.
I'll check back later and see If the other guys have lifted their game. For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.

Oh, and I'm not your mate, OK buddy!
ok then knob, good luck in 2015. If you dont like being called mate then your obviously not a true Australian citizen, probably why you support bulldogs
enjoy the rest of your evening dud

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Very witty!

Like Richmonds Finals record of the last 30 odd years, he's not very good at this. I think its best to wait until the pro's get here before venturing back to the waste of time that this thread currently is.

Tiger_Of_Old

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm genuinely interested to know in how many of those years did you manage to finish 9th?

I looked on the Tiges official site and to my surprise the answer was nowhere to be found. I'd really appreciate if you could do the research on my behalf and get back to me. TIA.
Off the top of my head.You guys have us covered in something worse than finishing 9th.;)

SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
Its not a terribly good way to make your point then. Given the triumphalism displayed earlier in this thread, I thought you guys would be better at this stuff.
I'll check back later and see If the other guys have lifted their game. For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.

It's early in the season and the first hit out.
Just blowing off the cobwebs and trying to get some match fitness.

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
then dont complain about being called mate

sharpasabowlingball.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
And Boyd. What do you expect of him and what's a pass for the year?
I expect that he'll give everything he's got. He's 19 and on base wage in 2015, I won't hold it against him if he struggles.

Somewhere in the range of 20-25 goals would be fair, I think. At this point in time, his value lies more in the structural benefits a hulking forward brings (freeing up Stringer, Crameri etc) than in his own output.

Tiger Toffee

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

And his not your buddy friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad