Preview Richmond Tigers vs Western Bulldogs at the G 4:35:06pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mansell is playing over Maurice not Ross. Correct.

That is a bad selection in itself though. Not the difference between winning and losing for sure. But Mansell belongs in the VFL where he doesn't even stand out at that level. And we expect him to make a difference at a higher level? Not happening, not an AFL player.

Maurice has talent but is out form. Probably shows our small forward depth is pretty poor to be honest. Castagna for all the hatred was/is a much better player than Mansell. Now this is where what we're stuck with.
I agree, id rather MRJ over Mansell but I don't want to write off Mansell so soon. The coaches see something in him so im willing to be patient.

Yeah that's why we've dropped Cotchin and Ross. Like you say we need to get the balance right. Hopper back in and Sonsie. Sonsie adds some pace. Ross unlucky but hard to ignore Sonsie's 37 possies in the magoo's. A lot more upside with Sonsie.
I dont think Sonsie is really that much quicker than Cotchin to be honest

Just putting this out there, there's no prize, gift, kudos or award for being the first to declare that a club legend is "cooked". In fact it just make you look like a giant ass hole.

Anyway, just keep saying Dusty is cooked, Jack has gone over the cliff or Cotch is passed it. Go for it. I'll be the one looking for you under your rock when Dusty turns a final on its head, Jack comes out and kicks five in the wet to win a critical game or Cotch turns back the clock and shows more guts to drag us over the line than you will ever have.

It doesn't make you a hero. It doesn't contribute anything to the conversation except to prove that you're a dick and it shows a real lack of respect imo. It's completely unnecessary. We all have eyes. These guys aren't and can't be the players they were in their prime. It goes WITHOUT SAYING.

But hey, keep going, cos it makes you feel like you did something. Insert golf clap here. The thing you did was tarnish the legacy of a club champ. Just so you could look like what, something more than you are ?

Let's face it...you aren't Dusty, Jack or Cotch or Dylan Grimes or you wouldn't even be here. You dont hold a candle to them as a footballer, so your calls for them to get dropped or be sacked or play out the year in the twos only go to show what you are, not what they are or have been.

Frankly, after 37 years in the wilderness and what these guys did for our Club, you should be worshipping the ground these guys walk on, not wishing them away like last night's curry.

Lift your game. They bloody did while you rode on their coat tails.

I like mansell

he’s so hot right now
Peace Out Reaction GIF

Mate,Dusty is the greatest player of the modern era.
Anyone who says otherwise is full of s**t.

TY Richmond Brotherhood for this amazing tribute to the GOAT.

Ablett could not polish his shoes.

Just putting this out there, there's no prize, gift, kudos or award for being the first to declare that a club legend is "cooked". In fact it just make you look like a giant ass hole.

Anyway, just keep saying Dusty is cooked, Jack has gone over the cliff or Cotch is passed it. Go for it. I'll be the one looking for you under your rock when Dusty turns a final on its head, Jack comes out and kicks five in the wet to win a critical game or Cotch turns back the clock and shows more guts to drag us over the line than you will ever have.

It doesn't make you a hero. It doesn't contribute anything to the conversation except to prove that you're a dick and it shows a real lack of respect imo. It's completely unnecessary. We all have eyes. These guys aren't and can't be the players they were in their prime. It goes WITHOUT SAYING.

But hey, keep going, cos it makes you feel like you did something. Insert golf clap here. The thing you did was tarnish the legacy of a club champ. Just so you could look like what, something more than you are ?

Let's face it...you aren't Dusty, Jack or Cotch or Dylan Grimes or you wouldn't even be here. You dont hold a candle to them as a footballer, so your calls for them to get dropped or be sacked or play out the year in the twos only go to show what you are, not what they are or have been.

Frankly, after 37 years in the wilderness and what these guys did for our Club, you should be worshipping the ground these guys walk on, not wishing them away like last night's curry.

Well said mate.
Like Shedda last year(Lambo just as deserving)
The class of 17/19 & 20 deserve to go out on their terms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magnificent post mate. Just quietly, my favourite player has always been Grimesy, closely followed by Bachar then Rancey. I have a thing for backman, to do with when i played footy many many years ago. (i was fullback, 6 foot 3, a raking left footer:p). And yes i do love all boys in this golden era of ours. We ain't dead just yet. Go Tiges !! :tigerface:

Good changes.

I like how we are building that midfield. Will be an interesting one. I'm very hopeful we take the dogs out and smash them. Hopefully they had their night out last week, then back to normal programming today.

This game is a real Banana peel game for Richmond
I think the doggies have some very good players that love using the ball and sharing it amongst themself's
early season form is crap for both clubs but lets just remember they beat the lions last week and will have their tails up and will be looking to salvage their year. Richmonds form has not been great

This game is a real Banana peel game for Richmond
I think the doggies have some very good players that love using the ball and sharing it amongst themself's
early season form is crap for both clubs but lets just remember they beat the lions last week and will have their tails up and will be looking to salvage their year. Richmonds form has not been great
we will be shite in the wet too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back