Preview Richmond Tigers vs Western Bulldogs at the G 4:35:06pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely correct - amount of times that Collingwood Midfielders stood on the Goal Side of the pack without any Richmond Players was unbelievable. In terms of Contests Collingwood had their 4 players in front and at the back of the contest waiting for a player to run by was absolutely amazing - there was no system that the Richmond players were implementing to stop this.
Spot on, that’s the way pies play. Did it against lions and because they were not good enough conceded 10 goals in a row. They roll the dice and will smash lessor teams. N. Daicos yet to be tackled as he always at back of back clear of anyone.

I reckon we will lose. And it will be the crisis we need to turn the season into a Richmond one. First three rounds we’ve been mediocre and it’s floated under the radar.
If we loose this week that’s top nearly out of reach already

Not confident at all so throwing the dogs in my same game to juice it up in case.

Dimma to let any oppo mid run free and cut us up with 40 if they like.

Hope I am wrong but pumped to see Sonsie.

Reckon it's a danger game personally and I don't like this crap resting players in rd 4 so early veterans or not we aren't flying or anything says something more about there form for me . Personally what was the point playing on then if in rd 4 there rested not on board with this.

I'll say it again I love our champions, but no one is bigger then the club simple as that hard calls need to be made or else we will be left behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to this contest...will be a good test! The woofers need to be respected they have some hard, talented players!
It's all about our structures/setups!...we have the players to win...just need to pick the right side!

i honestly think it's our mids fault most of the time. they've been useless around the ruck contests this entire era. flat-footed, too busy watching their man (yet still let their man get a metre on them) and don't even watch the ball/ruckmen or try run into the ball or read the tap. bolton is the only one that does it properly and he gets plenty of clean possessions off nank's taps and the opposition ruckman. the others need to step up and/or we need a better stoppage coach, or maybe having hopper and taranto will just naturally fix it int he next month or two
We also had Shane Edwards in there who was elite at getting hands on it and getting it going our way. So quick and nimble the ball was gone before he could be tackled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back