AFL Club
GWS
Adult Swim ordered something like 70 more episodes
i thought they made it ?
Season 3 was the worst for me
it felt restricted
If kane is right then netflix chopped off its balls

Netflix are 2 worried with PC maybe
Season two of 13 reasons got slapped full of warnings on each episode from the character actors in the show
The season itself was so crap, held back, restricted, and lost all credibility 2 me

Season 3 was part of their originals so they have the rights to it, seasons 1 & 2 belong to Adult Swim

http://www.ladbible.com/news/film-and-tv-rick-and-morty-is-set-to-be-taken-off-netflix-20181005

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong_Sicko

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong

Seeds

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
i thought they made it ?
Season 3 was the worst for me
it felt restricted
If kane is right then netflix chopped off its balls

Netflix are 2 worried with PC maybe
Season two of 13 reasons got slapped full of warnings on each episode from the character actors in the show
The season itself was so crap, held back, restricted, and lost all credibility 2 me
Ive recently gone back and watched all episodes. The first half of season 1 was quite average. The show picked up from there and has been consistently good ever since. Some of the best episodes are in season 3. I think you are just glorifying the past as humans are biased to do so. Rick would look down on your lack of rational thought.

estibador

purple haze
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ive recently gone back and watched all episodes. The first half of season 1 was quite average. The show picked up from there and has been consistently good ever since. Some of the best episodes are in season 3. I think you are just glorifying the past as humans are biased to do so. Rick would look down on your lack of rational thought.
I haven't rewatched but this matches my recollections. I could take it or leave it in S1, I even found some eps quite boring. It was only from S2 onwards it really became must watch watch for me.

Bunkdar

All Australian
AFL Club
GWS
I used the word " worst " but it was still awesome
Nostalgia is a real thing but i didn't even know about the show until i got netflix and binge watched all of it this year

Top Bottom