Podcast Ricks Return Serve Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca19 and FishingRick04 these short podcasts are a fantastic idea. Well done on setting them up.

But I want to hear one or both of you go all Stephen A. Smith before the end of the season.

Don't know him? You Tube him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the podcast Rick.
My comments :
I can’t see the difference between announcing he is leaving early in the season or not announcing it until the end of the season.
There could still be IP issues and so called lack of motivation either way.
I like the idea of Richo as our next CEO but in reality I feel a fresh face with fresh original ideas would be better for our club going forward.

I still think Richo as CEO would be a good result.

I get the sense he is a better 'man manager' than KT and from my observations I would say that the internal workings of the club needs a lot of work on cohesion and collaboration. Too many factions and a lot of "I'm more Port than you" within the club walls.

As for outsiders, I haven't heard any names, which is unusual.

I still think Richo as CEO would be a good result.

I get the sense he is a better 'man manager' than KT and from my observations I would say that the internal workings of the club needs a lot of work on cohesion and collaboration. Too many factions and a lot of "I'm more Port than you" within the club walls.

As for outsiders, I haven't heard any names, which is unusual.
Rucci pushed Craig Vozzo awhile back but has stopped talking about him.

Apparently we haven't even appointed a HR firm yet to advertise or a panel to assess candidates.

Last edited:
This was the best one. Genuine tears:

The other night I watched the first 3 minutes then went and did something and said I'll get back to it later, but thought is he going to go flat out like that for 24 minutes?? He didn't, but it's still good value.

Last edited:
Rucci pushed Craig Vozzo awhile back but has stopped talking about him.

Apparently we haven't even appointed a HR firm yet to advertise or a panel to assess candidates.

my hats interesting isn’t it.Does it say something?

Rick, why do you think the stock market suddenly rose this afternoon after tanking by 7% this morning? Is it just the vagaries of automated trading or should I have predicted this and now be nearly as rich as Dr Feel?

I'd say it's just influence by traders seeing stock opportunities.

The market will still fall IMO until May. Hold tight, come June it will be a good time to invest.

Even QANTAS, OIL travel WILL come back. I'd be looking at balance sheets and cash reserves however with stock investments. ROA indicator more important than ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back