Preview Rnd 1 - Fremantle vs North Melbourne 24th March 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, *uck me. Just got done watching. That was unexpected. We actually looked like we had a game plan and maintained our structure. It wasn’t just bomb it long, they were overlapping runs, players were keeping their eyes down and finding the open man. If we continue to play like this I’ll be very pleased. North Melbourne couldn’t do shite. They looked awful. How much of it was the kangaroos playing crappy or Fremantle playing well? Time will tell I guess. Either way., You have to be a little more excited after that. With all of the injuries we have we can only get better from here. Hogan, Blakey, Cox. Maybe SHill. I’m still shocked. 140 pts. Can’t be a Fremantle team!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There were 40,033 ppl there. Does anyone know where to find the attendance for all the games? I’m wondering how this game compares with others played over the weekend.

There were 40,033 ppl there. Does anyone know where to find the attendance for all the games? I’m wondering how this game compares with others played over the weekend.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_list

Has the attendances in a nice easy format.

https://afltables.com/afl/seas/2018.html

Is great for a bunch of info and really everything stats related for the AFL. It doesn't look like 2019 has been started yet, though.

I got the "Rinse. Repeat." right though.
True but it needs a bit of Tucker class thrown in as well. I've been claiming he's an inside mid for a long time but not even I expected him to perform as well as he did yesterday. He made Higgins looks average whilst having a massive impact the other way. 2 goals, 536 metres gained, 7 tackles, 7i50s, 7 score involvements is not bad for his first H&A game playing the vast majority as an inside mid. Break out alert.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back