Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton v St Kilda Thurs 2nd July 7.40PM @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though he has been in good kicking form over the last couple of years, I don’t think my heart could withstand Levi kicking to win the game after the siren...I think I died three times in the last minute vs the Cats two weeks ago
I would feel more confident if he was having a shot from 50 out near the boundary instead of 15m out straight in front.

I would feel more confident if he was having a shot from 50 out near the boundary instead of 15m out straight in front.

Ye...it still looks like Jim Furyk's golf swing, but damn it ain't half sweet when it goes straight.

I can't believe I read the words 'soft spot' earlier in this thread...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Arsendon

St Kilda

Significant daylight

Our other rivals in whatever order you prefer

I can't believe I read the words 'soft spot' earlier in this thread...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Arsendon

St Kilda

Significant daylight

Our other rivals in whatever order you prefer

* should be a club no one cares about as a rival anymore. Just a football club that died back in 2011.

You seem really hung up about who should start favourites in this game mate.

Just go and put your house on it at better odds?

Just FYI

Odds in from 2.25 Tuesday, to 2.15 yesterday and 2.05 as of 4.26pm

I thought once the punters had a better look at this one Carlton would come in.

I would trust Ed to get it done much more than I would trust Newnes.

Ed likes it better in the clinches though imo...where he can also win the ball and get clearances himself. And he always starts in our centre square rotation.

Hill on the other hand is VERY outside...starts on a wing at centre bounces and even at around the ground stoppages hangs around the outskirts. We'd want Ed in the thick of it to tackle, block and win clearances. Hanging onto Hill on the outside negatively affects our game too much.

Therefore i'd be surprised if Ed gets the job. More likely Newnes imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues by 1 point with big Levi kicking a snag after the siren.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but we went 6-6 in the 19/20 financial year.

Disliked only because of the 1 point margin:D. I don't know whether I could handle another close finish. Please............let's win by at least a couple of goals, I actually think we win by 11 points;)

Ed likes it better in the clinches though imo...where he can also win the ball and get clearances himself. And he always starts in our centre square rotation.

Hill on the other hand is VERY outside...starts on a wing at centre bounces and even at around the ground stoppages hangs around the outskirts. We'd want Ed in the thick of it to tackle, block and win clearances. Hanging onto Hill on the outside negatively affects our game too much.

Therefore i'd be surprised if Ed gets the job. More likely Newnes imo.

I would sacrifice Ed's inside work if he kept Hill quiet. Plus we have some players emerging that would no doubt enjoy a little more centre square time, Settefield was great in their last week, Cuningham and Martin can do the job, Walsh would love to get back into the middle, Fisher works really well with Cripps at the clearance. Sure none of them are Ed but I will take that over trusting Newnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back