AFL Toast Rnd 6: 14 Point Win against Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Why on earth did North pick Campbell? What a liability. Their youth apart from Simpkin looks ordinary and once Goldstein finishes they’re in deep poo. I don’t think Shaw is much chop either. Oh well
Pruess left and they panicked because they didn't have a back up ruckman. Plenty on here wanted him instead of Clarke.

In conditions like this, do we tag Bont? If we can neutralise his impact I reckon McGrath, Parish, Smith and Merrett can match Libba, Macrae, whoeverI'mmissing. Glad Dunkley's not playing.
I'd like us to go head to head with them in the middle and play the way we plan to play. If there is a plan for Hibberd to play inside then maybe he could put some extra body on him but otherwise just let them go for it IMO.

Pruess left and they panicked because they didn't have a back up ruckman. Plenty on here wanted him instead of Clarke.
Should have clarified I meant his selection for this game in a night game on the GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes the win even better when that prick mcdonald covers his face to taunt mkenna

Goldstein was their best player, Phillips had 4 touches and turned 2 of them over. Goldy absolutely smacked him, that’s “wot”

Yeah you watched a very different game bro, of course Goldy won numbers wise but Phillips competed from first bounce to last & I'm betting there's a few one percenters in there that aren't reflected in the superficial stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back