Autopsy Roast & toast vs Adelaide and changes for the bye (or St Kilda)

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • 2: Dylan Grimes

Votes: 58 29.6%
  • 3: Dion Prestia

Votes: 135 68.9%
  • 4: Dustin Martin

Votes: 179 91.3%
  • 5: Brandon Ellis

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 7: Dan Butler

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 11: Jason Castagna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13: Jack Higgins

• 14: Bachar Houli

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • 17: Daniel Rioli

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 19: Tom Lynch

Votes: 148 75.5%
  • 22: Josh Caddy

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

Votes: 77 39.3%
  • 35: Nathan Broad

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 37: Connor Menadue

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 38: Noah Balta

• 42: Ryan Garthwaite

• 44: Sydney Stack

Votes: 157 80.1%
  • 45: Patrick Naish

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • 47: Mabior Chol

Votes: 45 23.0%
  • 48: Liam Baker

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh. Any players left to come in? Reckon we could do with Leppa up back. Fumbles and lack of execution come down to lack of experience imo. The senior guys left are the ones that mostly support those who are out and too much to expect them all to cover the experience and leadership missing. Just one of those years and another week to suck up.

The best of our losses and I am really happy with the effort. Buuuuut, a 33 point loss is a 33 point loss.

Graham, Lynch and Stack were fantastic! Chol was impressive in his debut and I believe he will get better with more exposure.

Unfortunately there were a lot of negative from experienced players again. We have gone through it on this board a lot so I don’t feel like repeating it again. We’re a young side and I expect better from a more experienced lineup.

Higgins s**t's me more than any of the other spuds.
He is so fumbly and offers nothing at all.
Garth is 5th defender at best is skills are appalling.
Graham too slow
Butler poor decision maker
Ellis needs to go
Bolton should have played (big mistake)
Chol I liked what I saw and should stay in over Soldo who offers nothing in comparison to Chol.

That is our season done I think.

TOo many injuries, too many kids and inexperienced players.

Our skills are awful and we really need to invest in a skills coach or something. Some of our players skill levels are as bad as under 12s.

I like Butler but nah I'm done with him, get him out. Too selfish and tries to be above what he is.
Same with Ellis, trade him to norf
Higgins needs a spell in the twos

Chol was terrific
Prestia great besides his kicking
Dusty great for the first half
Stack excellent as usual
Lynch really working back into it.

A lot of harsh comments about Rioli tonight, I thought he really looked like he was getting back into it again. Did some nice things, deserves another chance.

Not doom and gloom, we are a 10x better side at full strength. Reckon we focus mainly on getting our players fit and ready for next season.

Really need more inside mids...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inexperience showed. Stack looks like a 150 game player. Higgins needs some time off should go on vacation and clear his mind for the next two weeks.
Is it just me or does anyone else hold their breath and have their heart rate go up when Ellis is near the pill?

Thought we might have snatched it at 3/4 time. Happy enough considering what was against us. Ellis really let us down tonight and Higgins lack of composure was a lowlight. Besides that, a good effort for a side with no recognized ruck and 3rd string tall defender.

Really good game from lynch. 2 goals along with pressure and second efforts.

Good effort by the boys, dropped away late.

Also did C7 show who we were missing during the game like they do with every other damn club, nope I didn't see it.

Treated us like we were full strength and acted like the crows were going to pull off a miracle win.
They didn't show the list and you are spot on when they talked about us like we had no outs.

If we get most of our injured players back and we finish in the Elimination Final region then I have more confidence than in previous years. I believe we have shown that we have no fear travelling interstate so today’s game shows me that we can match it with interstate sides away.

Back