• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze saying he can't fault the effort.

*. OFF
You’ve got to kidding me???

What a cop out from a scared first year coach

Probably gave them all happy meal coaches awards with a soft toy too

GAGF Ooze, can’t fault the effort 🙄

Much as I try to be optimistic, I just can't see Dow making it. He's played 1 very good game this season out of 9 (v Melbourne) and a slightly above average game (v Swans). Has recorded just 1 tackle total last 2 weeks after 8 tackles in Dees game alone (had 15 tackles over a 3 week period - Dees, Eagles + Saints). Scoreboard wise has a grand total of 0.2 for the season. Averaging less than 15 touches a game. 5th season in - too lightly built. His upside is minimal IMO.

None of the them are best 12 players. Imo their highest ceilings are as follows:
  • Young: Thurstfied/poor man's Astbury
  • HRS: Smaller Kmac
  • Dow: Conca
  • MRJ: Castagna/poor man's lambert (offensively)

We were on the road for a thrashing anyway, Seriously the Dogs have 3 genuine forwards compared to zero for us.

Even if Lynch comes back the result would be the same. Our biggest issue is we haven't invested in developing a tall forward. If we don't find a replacement for Lynch and Jack soon we are going to be ****ed for a long time.

Your funking kidding me Bolton. Absolute discrase tonight.
Turned the ball over multiple times the waved his arms around and gave a mouthfuls to players that didn't deliver the ball to him on a silver tray so he could waltz in and kick a goal for all the glory.
Needs to pull his head out of his arse and show better team play
Tried to make sh!t happen when we’re being belted. I give him points for that.
Not too many other gave it a crack.
Agree with you on the other points though.

I come in peace. Doggies were always going to hit back hard,play like maniacs, after the week from hell they and Bevo copped from the media, Kane Cornes and co. Id hate to have to play them too tonight. Its always the way, with humiliated sides, Port did it, humiliated, beat cats, Dons, Crows, same, copped s**t, hit back hard.My Pie did it, 0-3 , mocked, ridiculed, by media, fans, then beat Lions at the Gabba. Tigers will hit back hard too now, on that basis.

been much worse this year though.
It has I don’t doubt that. I still stick with what I said. Geel or Sydney with the same amount of injuries we have had would struggle abit as well. Most weeks atleast one or two injuries.

Sorry but i was anti ooze day and quite upset we hired him, i love mini and so did our players.

Think of it this way, if he says he can't fault effort then it shows how he rates our list, he won't say it, but he obviously realises we aren't much chop. Not such a bad thing for me, prefer that than a coach who thinks he has a premiership list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze’s presser is a reflection on his incompetence and lack of knowledge of his players. Basically blaming the kids when in reality it’s as I’ve been saying all year the premiership players the let down. The kids that have been poor should’ve been rotated with another batch of kids, but the problem really is the senior players holding us back now

I'm listening to the Yze press conference, and I'm sorry but I don't agree with Yze's view on our intent and effort at all. How can you seriously say as our coach watching that game that you cannot fault our effort today and that this is only to do with our technique?

I've seen players not go for tackles or marks multiple times throughout the match. I've seen them jogging behind sprinting Bulldogs players. Bulldogs had 451 disposals to our 335 disposals. Despite that, Bulldogs had 55 tackles to our 46 tackles. That's not only to do with broken tackles.

I honestly didn't like that take. You cannot tell me that the effort and intent was there when your team trails by 100+ disposals, 9 tackles, and trailed by 102 points at a stage. You cannot tell me that effort was there when your team had only 16 clearances in a full game at the MCG. Be honest with yourself

Yze is a big problem imo. Between the Camel and the words he selects in the post game interview he reminds me of every shallow middle manager I have ever worked with.

There may be not much behind the eyes.
Couldn’t give a rats what he says or sounds like to the media - it’s what he’s saying behind closed doors that matters; and, that’s something we’ll never be privy to.

From all reports, he was the mastermind behind Melbourne’s gameday strategies. The team is completely decimated by injuries - similar to WCE the last few years - so give the bloke that’s literally just taken on an old, depleted list a break and a chance.

we are so far out at sea it's not funny...
half efforts combined with pathetic efforts is our game plan.
Jack Graham is a plodder and should never of played- treating this flog like he is straight in the 22 royalty..Pathetic!
giving Cumberland his chance and then making him sub was a terrible decision.
We need as many draft picks as we can possibly get this year...that means selling Baker to the highest draft pick bidder

We were on the road for a thrashing anyway, Seriously the Dogs have 3 genuine forwards compared to zero for us.

Even if Lynch comes back the result would be the same. Our biggest issue is we haven't invested in developing a tall forward. If we don't find a replacement for Lynch and Jack soon we are going to be ****ed for a long time.
Think they had expectations to get King or Cadman and missed em both, along with Himmelberg.

I'm listening to the Yze press conference, and I'm sorry but I don't agree with Yze's view on our intent and effort at all. How can you seriously say as our coach watching that game that you cannot fault our effort today and that this is only to do with our technique?

I've seen players not go for tackles or marks multiple times throughout the match. I've seen them jogging behind sprinting Bulldogs players. Bulldogs had 451 disposals to our 335 disposals. Despite that, Bulldogs had 55 tackles to our 46 tackles. That's not only to do with broken tackles.

I honestly didn't like that take. You cannot tell me that the effort and intent was there when your team trails by 100+ disposals, 9 tackles, and trailed by 102 points at a stage. You cannot tell me that effort was there when your team had only 16 clearances in a full game at the MCG.
I'm starting to think that Yze is just another ass kissing yes man

Thanks to the AFL for finally ******* us over, job done.
yep ...Benny should have been meeting with them to ask about why we constantly get shafted by the umps and walks out having sucked the knob with the tassie job. what is he doing for us at the moment. in fact now he is going to lead a rival club in six months time how is it not a conflict of interest that he is still in hos position with us? how is he doing anything positive foe richmond right now. not seeing it.

we are so far out at sea it's not funny...
half efforts combined with pathetic efforts is our game plan.
Jack Graham is a plodder and should never of played- treating this flog like he is straight in the 22 royalty..Pathetic!
giving Cumberland his chance and then making him sub was a terrible decision.
We need as many draft picks as we can possibly get this year...that means selling Baker to the highest draft pick bidder
Cumbo only played because Baker was out, he was never in the plans for this game

yep ...Benny should have been meeting with them to ask about why we constantly get shafted by the umps and walks out having sucked the knob with the tassie job. what is he doing for us at the moment. in fact now he is going to lead a rival club in six months time how is it not a conflict of interest that he is still in hos position with us? how is he doing anything positive foe richmond right now. not seeing it.
Mate Benny is just going to be giving a rusty trombone to Dillon so they take care of Tassie

I honestly didn't like that take. You cannot tell me that the effort and intent was there when your team trails by 100+ disposals, 9 tackles, and trailed by 102 points at a stage. You cannot tell me that effort was there when your team had only 16 clearances in a full game at the MCG. Be honest with yourself
If he thinks the effort was good then the talent is just extremely low. I can understand players dropping their heads and getting blown out in a tough season but if we're giving full effort and still getting belted that badly the problems are worse than we think

do you reckon nick maxwell still has flashbacks about galipoli?

Back