Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

and now we lack the gumption to put the heat on the new coach, the match committee and the medical team. if Benny has checked out then piss him off now so we can have a chance of rebuilding now....

Yeah Benny can now go. No point him being here and his heart in that wasteland he’s going to. Well he won’t live there will he lol!

Done with these campaigners who have just run the club now into the ground by their own ego.

Yeah Benny can now go. No point him being here and his heart in that wasteland he’s going to. Well he won’t live there will he lol!

Done with these campaigners who have just run the club now into the ground by their own ego.
I actually cant stand him now

well yze is suggesting in his presser that that offering was acceptable. if he thinks that was a remotely accepatable level of effort then he can pack his bags right now and f off back to the fn shemons...wtf....
I never wanted him he's not at true Richmond man, he doesn't show any emotion during games even when we are getting reamed, I'd be stripping down the wall plastering in the coaches 'box tonight that's how angry I'd be with that effort.

I never wanted him he's not at true Richmond man, he doesn't show any emotion during games even when we are getting reamed, I'd be stripping down the wall plastering in the coaches 'box tonight that's how angry I'd be with that effort.
do u reckon wed be better off if we chose mini

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are not with us, you are against us.

Read on Twitter someone said he should get a statue at Punt Road. I’ll cut that thing down and send it on the Spirit of Tassie where it ******* belongs! Jack Dyer would never!
no administrators get a statue

lunacy

We had 4 good years, not denying that. Then our club got lazy.

We were too lazy to piss Hardwick off after he did the dirty and ruin chemistry at our club. We were too lazy to get rid of players who were in decline and top up, we were too lazy to go and seek the best strength and conditioning coach after ours left, we have been too lazy in recruiting, too lazy in trading and far too lazy to try and plan for our future.

People at the club are still pulling their dicks over the flags. It’s history now. Because of their complacency we are ****ed and now they are all leaving the sinking ship.

Weak campaigners.
and now we lack the gumption to put the heat on the new coach, the match committee and the medical team. if Benny has checked out then piss him off now so we can have a chance of rebuilding now....
Why should the heat be on Yze? He inherited Hardwick’s list.
The one absolute howler was Hardwick getting too greedy and getting Hopper. It should have been obvious that the forward line with Riewoldt at the end and an ageing Lynch the list wouldn’t capitalise on Hoppers recruitment.
The rebuild should have started after 2020.

Players who put in half arsed efforts should not be playing or rested.

I'm going to get criticised but dusty is not doing himself any favours THIS YEAR, buy playing like how he is. Soft in the contest and does not want to tackle. He was supposed to be setting "our standards".

This year is a write off and we will need to bring in new talent via the draft so let's keep our expectations that way.

That was ******* pathetic.

Why the * are all our guys slipping over? I lost count of the amount of times our blokes slipped over while dogs stayed in their feet. And pathetic broken tackles too.

* me that was a weak, weak performance.
wearing screw ins in bone dry weather

Why should the heat be on Yze? He inherited Hardwick’s list.
The one absolute howler was Hardwick getting too greedy and getting Hopper. It should have been obvious that the forward line with Riewoldt at the end and an ageing Lynch the list wouldn’t capitalise on Hoppers recruitment.
The rebuild should have started after 2020.
mate despite the injuries yze has inherited a pretty good list and seems to not know what to do with it. he also doesn't seem to be able to develop young players either. we are 1 and 8 and coming off a 99 odd pt thumping, why shouldn't the heat be on him? do you think winning teams are built on mediocrity?

That was ******* pathetic.

Why the * are all our guys slipping over? I lost count of the amount of times our blokes slipped over while dogs stayed in their feet. And pathetic broken tackles too.

* me that was a weak, weak performance.
That's because they were wearing molded footy shoes instead of studs, did you see any bulldogs slip over last night?

Back