Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond have shown they can build dynasties. It’s a minor low that was always going to happen - Hawks, Lions. Have faith in Yze and the rebuild.
doesnt happen to the scats cos they have a cheat ground

when they said they want to be like geelol they didnt take that into account

I’m just shell shocked at our fall from grace, it’s all or nothing with this club, our history is littered with it. I honestly felt our recent culture change would ensure we’d remain competitive (without expecting to be in the premiership window for a while) but we’ve completely and utterly dropped away. I guess it’s hibernation for another 20-30 years, you don’t come back from full rebuilds for a very very long time
Didn't Collingwood 2n last to premiership or something? I reckon it's play all the kids to get games into them, and at seasons end retire the done ones and bring in hungry players.

Didn't Collingwood 2n last to premiership or something? I reckon it's play all the kids to get games into them, and at seasons end retire the done ones and bring in hungry players.
no umpies at rfc

Balta must go down back, miller and young are a couple of pathetic defenders, worse than Luke Mcguane & Will Thursfield

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don't love the Balta move up fwd, but Balta forward and these 2 guys back is a better use of our tall. As Balta gets some condition he and Lefau, & Lynch, could be good.
Did you notice our midfield easily beaten? Although Prestia IN did help with clearances.
KmacII for Graham I guess.

Last edited:
Yes, it can be done. A couple of father-sons who had an immediate impact helped them a lot. But it can be done.
Our draft picks from the past three or four years are only just starting to get meaningful game time. Our decent 24-27 year old players are mostly out through injury (or just came back from one). We are playing a bunch of 30+ year-olds who will be done by the end of the year because better players in the prime of their careers simply aren't available.
The rest of this season is going to be pretty miserable. But some smart drafting and an empty medical room should mean 2025 doesn't have to be.

I haven't read a thing on here, so may be repeating, but Campbell is going to be a very good player.

For one thing he ran the game out better than anyone in our team bar Bolton. That is rare for a first year player. He has very good pace, never loses his feet, has a low centre of gravity and great hands. You think he is out of a contest, but he gets back involved. He will be midfielder similar to Treloar, which is just what we need,

Hugo was also very good, Rioli kept trying and even Mansell was quite good and didn't drop his head.

Not much to chear about obviously, but you have to look for something positive,

I am happy to get the good draft pick but i don't like being laughed at, I've had enough of that for many years prior to our dynasty.
Yeah fair point
Just stick the flags right back up em though. They'd kill for what we got.

I did notice on the train home that it wasn't the usual Tiger supporter trudge home, people were still smiling and chatting, flags go a long long way to quenching thirst.

gotta disagree sorry...he missed targets and ran himself into trouble a few times...far from convincing.
Fair enough, we all see it differently.
He did run himself into trouble occasionally, and he turned it over a bit, missed Bolton on one occasion that would have resulted in a goal

But I thought Seth was one of our few players that tried to take on the game and gain meters .

He was able to run and carry, his work rate was a lot higher than some of his more experienced teammates

We have hit rock bottom.
Even the most pessimistic fan probably would not have predicted this outcome at the start of the year.
The era of success is over.
Many of us have probably been in a state of denial.
Absolutely crippled and decimated by a plethora of injuries.
Anyway, the only way is up from now on, sleeves rolled up with intent.
As the U2 song says: midnight is when the day begins.
Love the sentiment mate but I think we're at 5pm right now.... Things could get much much worse next year especially if the broom is given to the older players.

If he thinks the effort was good then the talent is just extremely low. I can understand players dropping their heads and getting blown out in a tough season but if we're giving full effort and still getting belted that badly the problems are worse than we think

Yes. Things are bad. Even with a fully healthy list we don’t have enough competent talls to make a best 22. Our captain is a bottom 4 ruck feeding a midfield that lacks pace. We’ve got heaps to do to fix Matt Clarkes heck ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doesnt happen to the scats cos they have a cheat ground

when they said they want to be like geelol they didnt take that into account
It's happening right now though, if they lose next week to the sun's, they're back in the pack. They've been blessed having danger, Hawkins, selwood remain fit and firing for a long time but it's drying up now. Cameron is keeping them in most games (similar to Nathan Brown for us in 2005). Take Cameron out and they are an average team.

No ruck either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said miller and young are pathetic.
Half the supporters could pick a better mix of players than this MC! Even with all the injuries

Yep, said it before, but the talk from club insiders during our reign was we were making decisions to avoid a big dropoff.
The reality is the opposite. So they are either fill of s**t or they failed big time.
Don't think they are full of s**t. Not completely anyway. They simply failed big time. I think the word we're looking for is hubris. That Richmond Man crap is a perfect example. As soon as they started trotting out that garbage we were dead in the water.

Don't love the Balta move up fwd, but Balta forward and these 2 guys back is a better use of our tall. As Balta gets some condition he and Lefau, & Lynch, could be good.
Did you notice our midfield easily beaten? Although Prestia IN did help with clearances.
KmacII for Prestia I guess.
Play Kosi, Cumberland, Lefau and Big Sexy up forward. Move Balta back with Godcus, Miller, Tresize and heck off Young

Can someone tell me what our game plan is because I honestly don't know. How on earth we beat Sydney is beyond me

Not being an expert, far from it but our game plan seems to be, go around the wings and let the oppo players flood into our forward line so we can't score, am I right? So bad last night I turned it off and watched UK Ambulance, first time I've done that ever. I used to go to the G before around 2015 and this lady behind me would be yelling out this is embarrassing. If she is still there they would have to call an ambulance for her now.

All I can think of is there is trouble at the club and the players are rebelling, can be the only reason IMO.

Can someone tell me what our game plan is because I honestly don't know. How on earth we beat Sydney is beyond me
less injuries and still had the early season new coach sugar hit. also big sexys very presence is good for 6 goals

Back