Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a new ruckman and Captain - that one is shithouse on both levels. An absolute moron incapable of leadership
Good one hero.
Been carrying the load for 6yrs.
Bit of respect.

Can't wait for the draft can't think of anything else positive at the moment.
The way we've ****ed everything else up in the last 3 years I wouldn't be surprised if that goes the same way too.

Bauer looking fabulous first qtr: leap; penetrating kick and pace on the ground! Just what we need. Fingers crossed on hammies. Ryan has been good in the ruck. Coulthard and McAuliffe looking good too. Coulthard has the pace for defensive pressure in the forward line like junior.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Id be looking at Pickett, short, mac, TT, hopper, dusty, Prestia to retire and be traded next year. reload with some quality draft picks.
Taranto and Hopper won't be going anywhere. Short and Graham will hopefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think players falling over is a symptom of players trying hard, I think missed tackles can be also be symptom and I think more than anything when you have players missing and structures are down then more mistakes are made. You have to work harder to get the ball out of defence and you have to work harder to get the ball into our own 50 and you spend a lot more effort doing those two things that leads to poor execution. The stats suggest we out ran the dog by 3km last night that with two men going down in the third and another in the fourth, while also being the most we've run all year. So what you state as poor effort was more likely a case of poor execution off the back of being out on our feet.
And on a load of occasions we had too many players attack the ball carrier, which allowed an easy handball for them to get outside of the congestions.

It’s not “s**t canning” his players though. I don’t think anyone wants Yze saying “Dusty’s not good enough, Bolton didn’t try” etc. That would be s**t canning them. We’ve already complained enough on here about how Hardwick pretty much did something like that with Cumberland last year.

If he doesn’t want to say to the media that our effort was bad, then he could just not comment on it. He can just focus on our technique or whatever else he was commenting on. If he’s asked about it, he can just say “we’ll review the footage and address our concerns with the players through the week” or some vanilla response like that. He shouldn’t sit there and say that he can’t fault their effort and intent. If he’s honest, then he sounds delusional. If he’s not honest, then who is he trying to fool? The media? Us supporters? Like, we all saw the game. There is no way their effort was flawless lol.

If he wants to get closer to the playing group, then this is not the way. None of them should have an issue with him saying “our overall effort needs to improve”. The one who does needs to be checked.
Hit the mark 62.

Cast back to the previous coach.

Fan calls for that coach to be aggressive at the the post game presser, then, calls for the coach not to sook it, be better aware of the impact that venting ya crap in an interview has!!

Praise on the end of a huge defeat is though, quite damming Ooze, please refrain. Circumstance has given the Tiges an opportunity to rebuild. Couch comments for future pressers around the rebuild.

Back