Autopsy Roast, toast vs Sydney and changes for Port Adelaide in two weeks

Best vs Sydney

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett is also available. Only Lynch is on the injury list. From what we have heard he is available next week v Blues

richmond.jpg

PLAYER
Noah BaltaHamstringTest
Kane LambertHipTest
Tom LynchHamstring1-2 weeks
Updated: June 7, 2022

Early prognosis​

Both Balta and Lambert should be recalled for Thursday night's clash against Port Adelaide, with the latter managing a chronic hip issue which may see him rested in the future. – Sarah Black

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see chaos stink it up in the magoos.
So you want to see him fail? That’s not a great attitude towards a triple flag winner for our club Sol. I wont be unhappy to see him given a spell from the seniors but I’ll be hoping he manages to get back into some decent form, as it’s been lacking for some time imo. He clearly offers something to the side in the eyes of the coaching panel and MC, but just maybe, we don’t know what his full role is?

So you want to see him fail? That’s not a great attitude towards a triple flag winner for our club Sol. I wont be unhappy to see him given a spell from the seniors but I’ll be hoping he manages to get back into some decent form, as it’s been lacking for some time imo. He clearly offers something to the side in the eyes of the coaching panel and MC, but just maybe, we don’t know what his full role is?
Should rephrase as I think he’s gonna really struggle at vfl level which is gonna be even more of an indictment on match committee.

From Caesar at PRE:

The Good Oil : Captains Run this morning :

I think I counted only 23 out there today when you usually have a couple of extras that would include a couple of would be emergencies so assuming that is the the exact squad so this is my team :

**Note: Balta, Hugo, Clarke, Lambert, Shai trained forward and Gibcus & Tarrant back.

**There was no sign of JNR, Castagna, Ross.

Baker Tarrant Grimes
Tigga Gibcus DRioli
KMac Short Pickett
Lambert Balta Shai
Dusty Riewoldt Shedda

Followers: Nank, Prestia, Cotch

Interchange: Soldo, Broad , Graham Hugo

Medi sub: Judson Clark

-------

Unless Clarke is playing (wouldn't be upset), this is huge, we're doing something I've wanted to see for a while and that's just pick a best 22, rather than playing guys like MRJ (still wanna see him in the side regularly at some point) and Castagna for their roles, but picking our best overall footballers.

Be interesting to see how we go.

I hope so, his speed and awareness around goal is outstanding. Would love to see him given his chance. His slight build is a concern though
I haven't really seen much of him but he his VFL highlights are bloody exciting, reminds me a little of Peak Butler.

I haven't really seen much of him but he his VFL highlights are bloody exciting, reminds me a little of Peak Butler.
Not as flakey as Butler imo. Just a smart player. Butler had a lot of good traits that I liked but he had some that irritated me beyond belief. I think when he gets his body right, Clarke will be a better player, or that’s what I’m thinking 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as flakey as Butler imo. Just a smart player. Butler had a lot of good traits that I liked but he had some that irritated me beyond belief. I think when he gets his body right, Clarke will be a better player, or that’s what I’m thinking 🤞
can only hope, 2017 Butler was freakin good.

From Caesar at PRE:

The Good Oil : Captains Run this morning :

I think I counted only 23 out there today when you usually have a couple of extras that would include a couple of would be emergencies so assuming that is the the exact squad so this is my team :

**Note: Balta, Hugo, Clarke, Lambert, Shai trained forward and Gibcus & Tarrant back.

**There was no sign of JNR, Castagna, Ross.

Baker Tarrant Grimes
Tigga Gibcus DRioli
KMac Short Pickett
Lambert Balta Shai
Dusty Riewoldt Shedda

Followers: Nank, Prestia, Cotch

Interchange: Soldo, Broad , Graham Hugo

Medi sub: Judson Clark

-------

Unless Clarke is playing (wouldn't be upset), this is huge, we're doing something I've wanted to see for a while and that's just pick a best 22, rather than playing guys like MRJ (still wanna see him in the side regularly at some point) and Castagna for their roles, but picking our best overall footballers.

Be interesting to see how we go.
You know what that is, that's a team of contributors. No 'role players' but players who can do damage both ways. Love it.

Back