Remove this Banner Ad

Fb: Grimes.Tarrant.Baker
Hb: Vlastuin.Gibcus.Broad
C: Kmac.Cotchin.Pickett
Hf: Lambert.Balta.Dusty
Ff: MRJ.Riewoldt.Bolton
R: Nank.Prestia.Short

I/c: Rioli, Edwards, Ralphsmith, Graham

I'd prefer Gibcus forward and Balta back but if Soldo is out Balta will have to be 2nd ruck so probably starts forward.

To the posters on here who bagged me last week when I said the premiership race for 22 is wide open and we can still pinch it, well I rest my case. Our problem is that we're an undisciplined side and our coaching team with selectors refuse to pick our best 22. Sydney win games bc they pick their best 22 every week and they're a disciplined team which give away no stupid 50's or frees. We're so close this year, but our coaching staff is more undisciplined and dumber than some of our players, which is killing us.

You mean Sydney give away no stupid 50’s or frees… except the reversal when Vlastuin was bowled over and the reversal when Buddy clocked Cotch … you mean no stupid frees except those 2 when they were lining up for goal….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have confidence in our backline but I fear for them the way the ball rockets in there.

No defence can stop a Hawkins or a Curnow if it gets in there that quickly.

But maybe that’s our game plan this year: concede a few but out score them. All the stats this year around our scoring are top 2 in the comp.

How many games have Vlastuin, Grimes and Balta played together this season?

If those 3 can get some continuity then I’m confident our backline can get back somewhere to its miserly best.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Edwards, mcintosh and goerge have to be given a rest. if the coaching staff fail to see this then they should be given a rest too
id give em all a send off game against west coast,theyve been fantastic,lets move fwd FFS
hanging onto to these 3 is like reminiscing about an old route from ya High School days and thinkin maybe,just maybe i'll bump into her one day

id give em all a send off game against west coast,theyve been fantastic,lets move fwd FFS
hanging onto to these 3 is like reminiscing about an old route from ya High School days and thinkin maybe,just maybe i'll bump into her one day
i wouldn't have put it that way but it is my point. Sydney run out games because they have youth, Dimma is still scratching his head on why we give up our lead during the last quarter etc. Our team for the most part is spent during our premiership years, our game style has taken a lot out of our players. we don't have that spark anymore and haven't had it for a good year and a half. how do we get spark ? injection of new blood.

Where is GA for this game
Does anyone know?

General Admission allocations:

Level 1
M5 – M6
M30 – M32
M34 – M36

Level 4
Q1 – Q15
Q29 – Q36
Q49 – Q50 (rows P-MM)
Q51 – Q57

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most anticipated H&A selection of all time. George just played the worst AFL game I have ever seen and now we will find out how stubborn (or compromised) Hardwick actually is.

I am certain that he will be dropped. You can’t sugarcoat a 2 disposal (50% DE) game. If he’s not dropped then there’s something dodgy going on with the MC and I fear for the integrity of our great club, but I have confidence we will get the right outcome on Wednesday.

This is the most anticipated H&A selection of all time. George just played the worst AFL game I have ever seen and now we will find out how stubborn (or compromised) Hardwick actually is.

I am certain that he will be dropped. You can’t sugarcoat a 2 disposal (50% DE) game. If he’s not dropped then there’s something dodgy going on with the MC and I fear for the integrity of our great club, but I have confidence we will get the right outcome on Wednesday.
Especially with Cumberland playing his first game as a sub and not even getting any game time

Picking George over Noah this week would be the biggest slap in the face

With the VFL team named it seems like

Outs - Castagna (hallelujah) Ross (hallelujah) MJR (sigh), Cumberland (sigh)

Ins - Balta, Lambert, Pickett sub?? , 🤷‍♂️
Possibly, but the vfl side has also been prone to change so wouldn’t say it’s 100%

Back