Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

2007 we finished last and Carlton still got PP for Matthew Kruezer. I think they gave pick 3 to West Coast for Judd.
Lucky for us we got Cotchin for pick 2, but West Coast wanted him.
We will never ever get pick one again , the CFL will see to it

Yeah possibly, but who knows didn't Carlton or Melbourne get a PP the year we finished last?
yep, wasn't it Kreuzer PP, then we took Cotch, then they changed the rules, the only team to finish last and not get No. 1 pick I believe? Even Eddie McGuire stood up for us on that disgrace.

then we got bumped from pick two to pick 3 for the Dees PP, but we got Dusty?

turned out ok!

grimes will come back and balta will play forward again nothing surer

It’s crazy, I reckon our backmen especially Broad and Vlastuin would be pissed off seeing Balta up the forward line while they’re under siege dealing with 137 inside 50’s in two weeks.

I actually feel sorry for Young as well, he’s getting destroyed the poor kid.

yep, wasn't it Kreuzer PP, then we took Cotch, then they changed the rules, the only team to finish last and not get No. 1 pick I believe? Even Eddie McGuire stood up for us on that disgrace.

then we got bumped from pick two to pick 3 for the Dees PP, but we got Dusty?

turned out ok!
Yep, that's why we need to just try and get as many 1st rounders we can with all the points we currently have.
That way we get a few stabs at it in the 1st round to get a couple of decent kids.
I'll ****ing spew if we **** our position up and go to the draft with a handful of 2nd and 3rd rounders.

I'll put a wink in there for you next time so you catch the joke!!! 😆
Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

Yep, that's why we need to just try and get as many 1st rounders we can with all the points we currently have.
That way we get a few stabs at it in the 1st round to get a couple of decent kids.
I'll ******* spew if we heck our position up and go to the draft with a handful of 2nd and 3rd rounders.
afl will intercept the points

2007 we finished last and Carlton still got PP for Matthew Kruezer. I think they gave pick 3 to West Coast for Judd.
Lucky for us we got Cotchin for pick 2, but West Coast wanted him.

Sliding doors that moment in time … we offered picks 2 and 18 for Judd … he went to Blues, Pick 2 = Cotchin and Pick-18 = Rance. Phew

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sliding doors that moment in time … we offered picks 2 and 18 for Judd … he went to Blues, Pick 2 = Cotchin and Pick-18 = Rance. Phew

what a stupid move to offer 2 and 18 for the human condom

Only we could have a footballer as good as Rance and he retired 5 years too early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne are making it extremely hard to get pick 1. We’re still higher than them in percentage despite our form since the Melbourne game.

We’re making in-roads though. One turnover at a time.

Just keep playing Short and we will get there with a comfortable 5 games to go

Time for Yze to fall on his sword and put Balta back.

If Short stays in the side it can't be in the backline, he's a liability back there. Give him a run forward.

Play Bauer forward in the VFL then AFL next week. With Ryan.
See you're already a better coach than ooze, he would have never made those moves. Maybe he ooze is a plant by the CFL to ensure our downfall is 100 percent.

Time for Yze to fall on his sword and put Balta back.

If Short stays in the side it can't be in the backline, he's a liability back there. Give him a run forward.

Play Bauer forward in the VFL then AFL next week. With Ryan.
It’s a tough situation as we don’t have anyone without lynch who can play tall forward so balta is that guy ….. kind of makes you wonder why they recruited Kosi though if they don’t rate him ….. if Kosi can’t get a game now as a tall forward then will he ever play?

It’s a tough situation as we don’t have anyone without lynch who can play tall forward so balta is that guy ….. kind of makes you wonder why they recruited Kosi though if they don’t rate him ….. if Kosi can’t get a game now as a tall forward then will he ever play?
Unfortunately, he's a lot like Vickery looks like Tarzan but plays like jane.

SUMMARY

Picket: SHXT
Short: SHxT
Mansell: tryer, HACK
Macintosh: F ME PLS FXCK OFF
Dusty: king pass
Brown: did well young fella
Young: SHXT
Dow: chisling handball BULLSHXT
Rioli: ok, disposal at times shxt
Bolton: wont try, acting like chol,SPEWED
Green: first gamer pass nice tackle