Rolling All Australian Team 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

How long before Cal Wilkie starts getting the recognition he deserves?

Leading the comp in one on ones and going at 92% efficiency.
Guy is a star. Perfectly compliments Carlisle and Howard.

rowell got injured therefore came out. pretty simple.
The only way that you can have him in the AA 22 atm (other than playing for your team) is on reputation. He is a great player but is nowhere near AA level this year

Bringing him in after an ordinary game is only more laughable

Even the coaches votes have him only getting votes twice, so even you coaching panel thinks he shouldn't be anywhere near the team

B: Haynes Andrews Maynard
Hb: Docherty Weitering Saad
C: Gaff Neale McCluggage
Hf: Walters Hawkins Wingard
F: C Cameron Dixon Papley
R: Gawn Pendlebury Steele
Int: Boak Goldstein Simpkin Shiel

Stiff: Grundy, Perryman, Adams, Parker, Billings, Wilkie, Selwood, Butler, Ridley.

Last edited:
B: Haynes Andrews Maynard
Hb: Docherty Weitering Saad
C: Gaff Neale McCluggage
Hf: Walters Hawkins Wingard
F: C Cameron Dixon Papley
R: Gawn Pendlebury Steele
Int: Boak Goldstein Simpkin Shiel

Stiff: Grundy, Perryman, Adams, Parker, Billings, Wilkie, Selwood.

I wouldn't have Walters in there yet...he's been average by his standards.

The only way that you can have him in the AA 22 atm (other than playing for your team) is on reputation. He is a great player but is nowhere near AA level this year

Bringing him in after an ordinary game is only more laughable

Even the coaches votes have him only getting votes twice, so even you coaching panel thinks he shouldn't be anywhere near the team

I love how you removed the rest of my quote proving he is the standout centreman in the comp this season. Very convenient...

i bet youre one of the people who would just put any onballer ahead of him not understanding the need and role of a centreman...

you say the only reason is bias but if you read last few pages there are opposition supporters who also have him. Are they biased too?

Translation: "I only read the stats"
"Translation" He has been huge for Freo this year. Watched him closely, very quiet 1st half last week tagged by Keays. Stood up in the 2nd half when needed. Other than the 1st half last week, he has been a more than solid contributor for Freo in all 5 games. Moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how you removed the rest of my quote proving he is the standout centreman in the comp this season. Very convenient...

i bet youre one of the people who would just put any onballer ahead of him not understanding the need and role of a centreman...

you say the only reason is bias but if you read last few pages there are opposition supporters who also have him. Are they biased too?
Lachy Neale is the centreman no need for two. If you wanted another one I would probably go taylor Adams based on 2020 exposed form. And to be fair when has the AA team ever been based on an actual gameplan?

I don't agree with Cripps being in any of the teams at this stage. I merely picked yours out as you added him into the team coming of a very average game.

Like I said he is is a star but based on this season he shouldn't be in the AA team for any reason other than name

"Translation" He has been huge for Freo this year. Watched him closely, very quiet 1st half last week tagged by Keays. Stood up in the 2nd half when needed. Other than the 1st half last week, he has been a more than solid contributor for Freo in all 5 games. Moron.
Huge? Yeah, you've been stat watching. At the very least, if he was having the impact you claim, the coaches would be recognising it, which they are not. Must be all the way outside the top 40 at this stage. He's been good overall, but not close the the AA team at this stage of the year. Stick to Supercoach where stats actually matter mate

Huge? Yeah, you've been stat watching. At the very least, if he was having the impact you claim, the coaches would be recognising it, which they are not. Must be all the way outside the top 40 at this stage. He's been good overall, but not close the the AA team at this stage of the year. Stick to Supercoach where stats actually matter mate

I'd agree.

Haha, you go by coaches votes. Tough to get coaches votes when you're 1-4. Next you'll tell me the amount of brownlow votes count. Stop being a flog because you disagree. Coaches give votes to players playing defensive roles on players all the time. Can't remember the last tagger to make a team. Maybe Ling. Jog on

Agree with Tarrant & Simpkin. Goldstein has been awesome but if his on par with Gawn & Grundy he will be overlooked.
He's been better than the two.

FB: Haynes, Andrews, Maynard
Hb: Docherty, Moore, Saad
C: Gaff, Neale, Duncan
Hf: Wingard, Hawkins, Perryman
HF: C. Cameron, Dixon, Papley
R: Goldstein, Boak, Sheil
Int: Cripps, Pendlebury, Ridley, Simpkin

Unlucky: Butler, Fyfe, Walters, Adams, Billings, McCluggage, Parker, Petracca

Agree with Tarrant & Simpkin. Goldstein has been awesome but if his on par with Gawn & Grundy he will be overlooked.

Goldstein has been better than Grundy so far this year. So far, I would have Gawn and Goldstein in the side.

Simpkin simply starts on the ground now.

He’s the third highest ranked mid in the comp this year behind Neale and Boak.

Darcy Moore is coming hard.

If Collingwood are to finish top 4, it will have a lot to do with how he continues to carry our backline in the absence of Howe (who was in AA form before going down with his knee).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back