Recommitted Rory Sloane

Remove this Banner Ad

Im sure he would consider it but at 28 I doubt he would sign for North.
He will stay at the Crows or sign for a top 8 team.
I've heard he will re-sign for 2 years at the crows then come back to vic after that

He wont likely get a decent contract at age 30 in two years time so it would be now or never if he is chasing decent money.

Saints a good fit with the young talls they have, same wirh Essendon.

Interesting given they have plenty of midfielders but lacking key position players...
No, it fits their recent recruiting form, get anyone available and don't worry about whether they are a good fit for the club. Pies have been a recruiting shambles in recent years, partly I feel in an effort to bolster Buckley's stocks, and this has led to the disjointed recruiting, Wells, Mayne, too much for Treloar, etc.

Collingwood’s to lose according to a bit of mail floating about.
Yes that’s precisely what Collingwood need. Another midfielder :drunk:

Yes that’s precisely what Collingwood need. Another midfielder :drunk:
I know, right. Still, it’s been going around pretty strong that they are into him big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood’s to lose according to a bit of mail floating about.

If that's true their list management team is silly. No list fit for him at Collingwood.

He needs to go to a club where he is not the best mid. He gets shut out of games when tagged. Tigers, Cats & Pies would fit this criteria.
To be honest i personally would not want him to come to Richmond as he is not a desperate need and he would cost too much where the money could be better spent on other areas, Our midfield is in good shape with Martin,Prestia,Cotchin,Caddy,Graham,Grigg with Miles,Lloyd,Ellis,Menadue as backup

Sloan would demand $800-$900k a year and i would rather go the extra $300k to get Lynch through

He’s joining Carlton.

... and then SOS will trade him back to the Crows for another two first round picks.:thumbsu:

... that he'll promptly pass on to GWS for whatever cast offs they have.

“The AFL Shouter” is tweeting the following:

‘Great news for @Adelaide_FC fans!!!!!@rorysloane9 has agreed to a 4 year deal worth $3.6m. $850k for the first 2 years, $950k final two. Have had this confirmed by someone involved in the discussions. Rory has left a LOT of money on the table by staying in Adelaide. Respect.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back