Votes: 225 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

UtbcSQF.png

F6LjMqn.png

fEnijwY.png

Bloody surreal, absolutely pumped. There's been very little to get excited about on-field since he left TBH. Kudos to the club they couldn't it have done much more this off season to get me invested again.
Yep...agree, always hoped with Richo and Ratts, but this feels much more exciting!
At least now there won't be a need for mid season player accountability pow wows!

Nettlefold playing the * around and find out game with someone who had taken our club to 3 GF's after DECADES aside a year here an there of not even looking like it plunged us into 11 years of mediocrity and irrelevancy.

I am really upbeat out todays announcement. Doesn't need to win anything, just put the house back in order and create an environment that sets us up to be elite, a destination club, a premiership contender.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nettlefold playing the * around and find out game with someone who had taken our club to 3 GF's after DECADES of not even looking like it plunged us into 11 years of mediocrity and irrelevancy.

I am really upbeat out todays announcement. Doesn't need to win anything, just put the house back in order and create an environment that sets us up to be elite, a destination club, a premiership contender.
1997, 2004 and 2005 say hi but I agree with your overall sentiment!

Has seemed a foregone conclusion for most of the last week.

I see the Trainee Receptionist is not quite across the use of the possessive apostrophe. Thoughts please :D

1666573958730.png

It is interesting, there has been nothing done to the list save say the indiscretion of loosing LONG and the dubious trade of CORDY......so for argument's sake lets say nothing.
This being the case it affords us the opportunity to observe the difference of a new Coach without having to standardise the assessment..

I expect there to be some visible signs of increased expectations, 'standards' and performance due solely to RTB's significant talent, which if as apparent and meaningful as has been suggested by almost everyone here.....then winning at least two or three more games than last season should be really achievable....certainly not out of the question

So one would have to at least expect or hope that finals are a surety under ROSS in 2023.

Back