Autopsy Round 1 = Collingwood 69-102 Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s providing no dash, alarmingly
Playing really loose, not playing confidently.

He’s a different type of cat, his honesty on podcasts is a real eye opener…don’t know about his place in the game.

We lack urgency and aggression.

Seem content to wait for the ball to come to us rather than going in hard to get it.

A bit too happy with ourselves and still daydreaming about 2023.

Nick, Maynard, Howe, Cameron and Beau about the only ones to get a pass mark tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And big Mase

Forward line looks a mess. No space, no strong leads. Is it taking us too long to get it in there?

I think teams have worked out to come forward at us and pressure. The 1st 2 rounds has seen us handball/kick into opposition players, or they have just picked off.

Cmon, seriously….does anyone here dislike Moore as much as me? lazy and uninspiring. Easily costs us 4 or 5 goals a game.
Outside of Nick and Fin when he came on they all looked Lazy and lack of Effort

Go and read the comments on here then maybe you will understand my post. Unlike half the comments I’m not bashing a team that bled to win a flag. I’m embarrassed tbh.

How quick posters turn is laughable
Funny, I remember our back and forth last year when I questioned our viability at the pointy end, when we lost our mojo.

And now after two losses you're just 'meh we won the flag and won't go back to back'.

I seriously doubt the mc and the playing group shares your view.

By the way, someone on here had a multi with swans players. Did it get up?

I legit forgot all about Taylor Adams until I saw his s**t-eating grin at the boundary after the game! We could use some of his intensity. Ball use, no, intensity yes.
I don't think Adams will play too many games for Swans. I don't think he's a good fit for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with: “defending” too aggressively.
Taking territory is still the go to instruction heard at training.
It can’t be because the team doesn’t take territory the first two weeks.
It’s stagnant, slow and overuse.
Some of our players are just better when the game is live so to speak….not when it’s surgical.

Really poor tonight. No pressure, and skills were poor. Don’t seem to have any speed or cohesion. Have to wonder about the lack of effort.

AJ right to be subbed out. Will be dropped next week. I’m a fan but he lost me tonight.

Macrae was very good when he came on. Only positive for the night.

Must lift next week because tonight was embarrassing
Wtf?!?!?
Effort was there. Absolutely no idea why you think it wasn’t?!??

Basic blame for something that wasn’t the problem.

what’s your problem jmac? Enlighten me.
No problem. You’re happy with whatever happens.

The rest of us want to keep winning. Maybe accept we want to talk about that.

I want to see MaCrae in the middle, McInnes on the forward line and Noble off half back
3 players that are busting their gut to play, over some who seem quite content with themselves.
We need to get some kids in, and Noble may have his flaws, but you can never question his run or effort, something we are lacking right now

I’m not fussed who they drop for them ( other than Naicos obviously)

Wtf?!?!?
Effort was there. Absolutely no idea why you think it wasn’t?!??

Basic blame for something that wasn’t the problem.
Maybe effort is the wrong word. Maybe system is better. They had so many loose players.

We were thrashed tonight

So I’ll get on my hobby horse that I’ve been on for years. wtf has the club not drafted a key forward in forever. Cloke might have been the last one. We got a flag last year with a mid sized average forward line, am I happy about that, I’m beyond happy but now we are seeing the problem with not having one and the age of our team catching up. We are the cats from last year except they had a forward line.

Finn to stay in next week.
Dean out Frampton in.
I’m his biggest fan but AJ out and I’ll say Reef but he’s not the answer. Might as well try Begg or Steene as Freddy is injured.
Titch in and leggy out. He hasn’t sighted it this year.

Not much else we can do really. Unless they pull a shock and play someone like Tj next week but that’s not flys way.

I know they’ll be vile hatred posted about AJ because there always is how about just put him as an in or out and not get personal as some do. It’s what I hate most about this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back