Round 1 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1473/14+c

Danger, Gaff, Greene + Laird and then Sandi and the rooks (Otten, Hampton, Taranto) to come.

1229 with Gaff, M. Crouch, Otten, Hampton, Laird, Shaw, Greene, M. Kennedy, Dangerfield (C) to go.

Hopefully should get to around 2100+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heppell was so bad in his first JLT game I almost didn't put him in my DT.

Got Gaff over Hepps

Fingers crossed

Sick avvy also

In past years I would have been more than happy to be on 1412 (incl C) from 13. Yet this appears to be well behind the mark so far.

In past years I would have been more than happy to be on 1412 (incl C) from 13. Yet this appears to be well behind the mark so far.

Nah keep in mind that most people that post their scores are the ones that are having a solid week (not everyone, but a lot) so par is probably a bit lower than you think.

I am seriously considering a sideways trade or two to generate some cash. With no money in the bank atm my options are very limited.
Mid pricers such as Watson, Murphy, Miller, Steele etc are just looking too juicy to ignore.

I am seriously considering a sideways trade or two to generate some cash. With no money in the bank atm my options are very limited.
Mid pricers such as Watson, Murphy, Miller, Steele etc are just looking too juicy to ignore.
In making these sideways trades I am almost hoping a couple of today's players under perform in order to support my reasoning in trading them.

Wow, I thought I was going well but some of you guys are on for some absolute monster scores!!

I'm on 1296/13 with Laird, Hampton, Taranto, Greene, Sandi, Fyfe, GHS, Danger (c) and Stewart to come :) Should hopefully get 2000-2100+ which is a massive improvement on the round 1 score that I got last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little bit off subject but one thing i can't fathom with DT scores is:
Why is it that when you kick the ball out on the full, you are not credited with a free kick against?

Nah keep in mind that most people that post their scores are the ones that are having a solid week (not everyone, but a lot) so par is probably a bit lower than you think.
Haha this :p

See it all the time on the SC Board with the blow ins boasting about their scores, then you won't see them post again for 2 months after a few average scores.

Only problem with that Happy is that I really need to work on my rooks as well and need $$ in order to do so.
Guys like Miles, Atley and Guthrie may only be just around the corner so I will wait as long as I can to see who is the best option before dumping Smith. Mountford and Houston are options also (using DPP).

Mitch Hibberd is the most concerning rookie so far now based on performance and Brad Scott has historically always dumped the kids before senior players. He really needs to show something in the 2nd half.

I burnt too many trades early the last 2 years, quite happy with my premos/midpricers though, just maybe tinker with one rookie at round 3 is all I want to do.

I feel Eddy and Pickett will be given another chance or two based on situation.

The fishbowl of the SCG was the worst place for Eddy to debut
He wasn't ever going to score well there
He will play 22 games barring injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back