Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually just forgot about Brayshaw in RDT. Now I have to go for Petracca I guess, or stick with Greenwood. I honestly still think Brayshaw will be better over the year

He will already be 50+ behind both those players after this week. Having players $500k+ that score under 40just destroys your team. At least I don’t have to watch anymore games this weekend.

He will already be 50+ behind both those players after this week. Having players $500k+ that score under 40just destroys your team. At least I don’t have to watch anymore games this weekend.
This year will have so many surprise shocker scores. Look at Zerrett now, that's an even bigger problem. Petracca is very capable of having a stinker as well so nobody is safe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like Pups said, Devon was solid enough. Players might take time to adjust, round 1 is a very different atmosphere and some players need to adjust (Zerrett, Devon)

Yeah but the season is over for Brad not even midway through round 1 every year. Did you even think about that?

my last chance to get Brouch...he is going to have a field day against our midfield today, will be 110+. It's Brouch vs Gaff
Feel like I'm going to need Gaff's consistency more than ever this year so going with him for now

Please get brouch...I’ve got him and if you don’t he will do a hammy...last season I had to watch him score 120 every week and it was painful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back