Game Day Round 1 vs. Sydney, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 15/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That seems a little drastic.

I would just give them a nice fried meal, a Berocca and have them jump under a cold shower, usually does the trick for me.
You're young. Pendles, Howe and Mitchell need ages to recover. Sidey has it beaten by getting pissed heaps.

You're young. Pendles, Howe and Mitchell need ages to recover. Sidey has it beaten by getting pissed heaps.

Maybe Steele has reached the exalted position of functioning alcoholism where hangovers don’t exist anymore? It takes persistence, but the reward is worth it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jesaulenko did much more than take marks. Nevertheless I'll give myself an uppercut if you agree to pay any dental bills - crowns and such like.
And Howe doesn’t..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being able to get his hands on the ball inside the contest will be one measuring point for Macrae but if he's to give himself a chance of superseding the likes of a Mitchell then it'll be all about him displaying his supposed improved running capacity garnered over the Summer.

If he can show an improved ability to spread from a contest, run to space to make himself a link in transition or push hard forward to provide an option then suddenly he's putting a gap on Mitchell in some areas and makes the selection decision for the coach harder.

Fin could still be sub as he's on the bench. I hope he starts and we go with WHE instead as he can impact wherever we need him.

Only 1 mid on the bench suggests he won’t be sub. And especially with not playing Mitchell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the real Jezza. Any other is just a pretender to the title.

mark you beauty GIF by AFL
Yep. Good footballer that bloke.

Only 1 mid on the bench suggests he won’t be sub. And especially with not playing Mitchell.

Doesn't make any sense to play him as sub. He needs to show what he can contribute to the team, and with last week's loss demanding a superhuman team effort tomorrow, I can't think of a better opportunity for him to display his worth in the middle.

Doesn't make any sense to play him as sub. He needs to show what he can contribute to the team, and with last week's loss demanding a superhuman team effort tomorrow, I can't think of a better opportunity for him to display his worth in the middle.

Spot on! They aren’t making this fuss about playing him and dropping Mitchell not to have fin start. Then you add only 1 mid on the bench. Process of elimination it’ll be one of the defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back