Autopsy Round 10, 2021: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda *BATTLE 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond is the model that everyone is chasing at the moment, including us.

Lightbulb moment 💡
They haven’t been getting Higgins to tell jokes at the breaks!

It’s still stop gap anyway you look at it. Not sure what pre season showed us at all. Carlisle had a bad back and hardly played in seconds games.

By virtue of his age, I would think Frawley was only ever going to be a stop gap - one year at the most to cover for Carlisle whilst we tried to sort out a future defender. I’d be staggered if he played on next year.

Suppose timid and Lyon have a peek on here aswell?

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they didn’t have interns scouring BF pages - especially when a team (any team) is under siege to look for stories and suss out the feelings of supporters.

We are probably their best “sources”. And free at that.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they didn’t have interns scouring BF pages - especially when a team (any team) is under siege to look for stories and suss out the feelings of supporters.

Hamish McLachlan is on here

You are giving me too much credit if you believe they decided to expand my issue into headline stories.

You are giving me too much credit if you believe they decided to expand my issue into headline stories.

Just my little conspiracy theory. 😉
(The thought did cross my mind briefly that you may be our mate Mitch)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know that?
He writes the biography for his own Wikipedia page that is the level of narcissism he has. He jumped on here a few years ago after people were giving him s**t for it and made himself look a fool.

Rohan Connolly another who posts here.

Just my little conspiracy theory. 😉
(The thought did cross my mind briefly that you may be our mate Mitch)
Believe me. I’m not. Otherwise I would have written an article outlining how Lonie and Dunstan are criminally misused guns who clubs should pay premiums for just to try help our battling club out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back