Game Day Round 10 - Melbourne v Adelaide - Adelaide Oval - 4.35pm, May 22, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even in the last 5 seconds we had a chance if Jackson punched it towards goal rather than low percentage mark.

Oh well it's done. Time to move on.

WOW. what a steal. as a neutral it looked like a fix. at the 7.50 mark my mate said the fix is on. then three more astounding decisions/ non decisions and the crows are home. never posted on demons page but it looked like a fix from 3 neutrals.
Dees played well and it was a good game. Dees will be top 4 come seasons end unlike your sorry club. Crows have now beaten more top 4 teams than port this year for context.

Actually i missed the end of last weeks game you guys played v the bulldogs..did you sing your club song wearing the prison bars

We’ve got next week to look forward to :oops:
The week after isn't much better. Lions looking ominous.

We'll be 9-3 when we play the filth. If we can beat them 10-3 at the break then re-load.

Umpiring mistakes are one thing and most level headed football fans accept that.
Umpires shitting themselves and putting away the whistle in the dying minutes of a cliffhanger, with a hometown crowd is a completely different thing.

It's amazing how often the two are confused

Umpire had a better view than the original angle and the ball was off Spargo. Imagine if a player deflected a handpass out of bounds and won due to it, seems to be what most ppl wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpire had a better view than the original angle and the ball was off Spargo. Imagine if a player deflected a handpass out of bounds and won due to it, seems to be what most ppl wanted.

Fair play if true. Anyone have video that shows the ball deflect of spargs?

For me it was the non paying of holding the ball up the other end that ended up in the crows taking the lead that was the bad umpire mistake . From the camera angle we have seen it looks deliberate out of bounds , but why did non of the demon players close by appeal , they normally go up like a boy band .
Anyway we lost because we shat the bed in the last 5 min.

For me it was the non paying of holding the ball up the other end that ended up in the crows taking the lead that was the bad umpire mistake . From the camera angle we have seen it looks deliberate out of bounds , but why did non of the demon players close by appeal , they normally go up like a boy band .
Anyway we lost because we shat the bed in the last 5 min.

Yea the non call at the other end was infuriating too, but HTB calls seem completely random all season. The deliberate out of bounds was the one they’ve emphasized all season, and for it not to be called there felt egregious.

Anyway, I just watched the play and from the tv angle there’s no way of knowing if Spargo touches it, but it does seem telling that he doesn’t seem to argue about it at all, so it’s possible that he knows he touched it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's the Melbourne board, fu** off campaigner

Drives me insane, every year it happens, they think they are slick by giving a Melbourne compliment in their post so they can open troll the other, shits me to absolute tears.

Why do you think the Melbourne players didn't appeal for deliberate? But did anyone noticed the finger clearly bent off Sholl when the goal was kicked and the vision was only review for a few second?

Why do you think the Melbourne players didn't appeal for deliberate? But did anyone noticed the finger clearly bent off Sholl when the goal was kicked and the vision was only review for a few second?

Dee's players don't usually whinge too much for frees compared to other teams (looking at you, buddy!), especially not for deliberate.

Sholl"""touch"""" wasn't touched, watch the replay again. Back to your board now

Dee's players don't usually whinge too much for frees compared to other teams (looking at you, buddy!), especially not for deliberate.

Sholl"""touch"""" wasn't touched, watch the replay again. Back to your board now
No it was clearly touch, you can see the finger bent back. Did you watch that footage of the "deliberate"?

No it was clearly touch, you can see the finger bent back. Did you watch that footage of the "deliberate"?
The AFL insist on using 30fps cameras from miles away, the blur and lack of frames shows nothing conclusive about it being touched. the rules have been the same on that front since they brought in the ARC, have you watched much footy lately?

Yes i did, ball doesn't change direction. The positioning the umpire was in, he should've paid it. With slow-mo and alternate angles it shows a 50:50 call. Not the end of the world, just frustrating when it goes against you. Hope (but doubt) to see you in the finals

The AFL insist on using 30fps cameras from miles away, the blur and lack of frames shows nothing conclusive about it being touched. the rules have been the same on that front since they brought in the ARC, have you watched much footy lately?

Yes i did, ball doesn't change direction. The positioning the umpire was in, he should've paid it. With slow-mo and alternate angles it shows a 50:50 call. Not the end of the world, just frustrating when it goes against you. Hope (but doubt) to see you in the finals
Doesn't change direction? There will be no please explain from the AFL (like they did for the Brisbane and Geelong game) as they will see this vision and it was the correct call since the handball deflected off Spargo hand and even he didn't appeal for deliberate as Doedee was chasing the ball to the boundary line because the handball was meant for him before Spargo deflected the ball. And you do know it doesn't matter if the bending of the finger is blurred vision as it physically impossible to bend your finger back that far, that's why a lot of goal are overturn on the blur vision of finger bending back.

Doesn't change direction? There will be no please explain from the AFL (like they did for the Brisbane and Geelong game) as they will see this vision and it was the correct call since the handball deflected off Spargo hand and even he didn't appeal for deliberate as Doedee was chasing the ball to the boundary line because the handball was meant for him before Spargo deflected the ball. And you do know it doesn't matter if the bending of the finger is blurred vision as it physically impossible to bend your finger back that far, that's why a lot of goal are overturn on the blur vision of finger bending back.
Enjoy the win mate, you deserved earnt got it in the end. Back to your board now

I'm sure you'll get a much better reception if you go back to your board and post about this stuff. Perhaps leave it up to our posters to decide if we want to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back