Unofficial Preview Round 10 vs Port Adelaide: Never Toump-Us Apart.. Opposition supporters welcome*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d expect that in this day and age a brand new Land Cruiser would have adequate air conditioning for just about any situation. But today the hire car was struggling to live up to its expectations as I meandered north along the Stuart Highway. Coober Pedy was far behind me and the vast red surroundings were all starting to look the same. The news of Thepuppermaster’s disappearance weighed heavily on my mind, especially so, considering the fact that the band wagon had gone missing with him. I mean the loss to the dogs wasn’t the end of the world! I thought the band wagon would come rolling back in after the belting of Brisbane but to my dismay it was nowhere to be seen.

Alas, we have more important things to worry about at present such as the impending clash with the Power, the reason for my journey across this desolate plain. “Why did I agree to give Jimmy a lift,” I thought to myself. But deep down I knew that I feel sorry for the bloke and I still have a soft spot for him as much as I hate to admit (it’s not his fault he now plays for a bunch of lunatics). I was at first reluctant, when we spoke on the phone a few days back and he had made the request, however, he did make a good point, “my mum can’t drive me because she has to make a moussaka for the family to eat while they watch the game. Plus, I’m too scared of heights to fly with the team.”

“You’re afraid of heights?” I asked.

“Yes I’m afraid of anything high! High expectations, being picked high in the draft, Heritier Lumumba and most of all flying in a plane.”

I pondered for a few moments before agreeing to give him a lift. Since leaving Adelaide we had driven past hordes of white walkers wearing Port Adelaide guernseys. They were obviously making the trip on foot to save on the cost of petrol. We had collected one other passenger along the way. Whilst stopping for refreshments in Coober Pedy I had bumped into Liam Jurrah, who was on his way to an annual war with some family members.

“Heeey Jimmy how are we brudda,” he exclaimed with great excitement as he entered the cruiser, “pretty sure you haven’t won a contested possession since I was at the club!”

“Well I have been working on it,” Jimmy rebutted, ”you just wait and see, I don’t run away from a contest any more. I have been speaking with Dr Whooooooooooo and he informs me that the positive culture at Port Adelaide will lift me to All Australian status.”

Liam brushed a fly off his face and responded, “Mate, you won’t be All Australian if ya stuck in the twos!” Jimmy went silent and started sulking, holding back tears and nodded off to sleep.

For the last few hours nobody had spoken much and we hadn’t seen a soul for miles. I was about to fall asleep myself when I noticed another vehicle approaching at high speed.

“See that Liam?”

“Yeah that brudda is flying!”

The vehicle caught up with us in no time and flew past in a streak of red and blue.

“THE BAND WAGON” Liam and I both yelled in unison. I put my foot down but the cruiser was no match for such a well-oiled machine and it disappeared over the horizon.

I continued to pump the accelerator, pushing the cruiser to its limits and eventually I spotted the band wagon pulled over on the side of the road and I came to a stop behind it. It appeared that the white walkers who had stolen it had spotted some aboriginal art work of a man painted in red, black and yellow and had stopped to beat it up. Liam and I disembarked our own vehicle and approached the rabid walkers.

“Oi, whered ya get that band wagon,” yelled Liam.

A bald walker wearing glasses turned to face us. “I am Kotchie, we have commandeered your band wagon because you do not deserve such a magnificent vehicle. Our football department have made significant modifications and have the band wagon in pristine condition.”

Another walker stepped up beside Kotchie as I noticed a crowd of around 50 of them had formed around us, I thought I saw Jonas to my rear waiting for the opportunity to king hit me. The second walker seemed a bit confused as he was wearing a Power guernsey, a West Coast beanie and a Geelong scarf. “I am Dr Whooooooooo he exclaimed, I have betrayed you and led the band wagon into the hands of your enemy. With a culture like yours, you could never have restored this band wagon to the condition in which you see it now.”

The anger was welling up inside me. I wished I had a mod nearby to expel this little troll from existence. However, I responded calmly. “Whether your warped beliefs are true or not, the band wagon belongs to the posters of MFC Big Footy board, where you are no longer welcome. Move aside or feel our wrath.”

Dr Whooooo and Kotchie both started to laugh, an evil cackling sound, and the rest of the walkers started moving slowly towards us chanting, “NEVER TEAR US APART, NEVER TEAR US APART!!!”.

I heard a car door slam, I looked around and Toump was running away from the scene in terror.

“NEVER TEAR US APART, NEVER TEAR US APART!!!”

I was trying to come up with a plan of attack when Liam yelled, “here Brudda” and threw me a machete. A Demonic grin appeared on my face "NEVER SAY NEVER MOTHA F**KERS," I screamed, as Liam and I proceeded to tear the walkers apart, literally, limb for limb.

When the dust settled and the earth was an even deeper shade of red than it had been previously, I opened the boot of the band wagon to see Thepuppetmaster bound and clearly dehydrated croaking “Dees by 10 goals over the Lions.”

“Good prediction buddy” I stated, but that game is in the past. “Let’s get you untied and continue on to the Northern Territory.”

Dees by 26 poos in the Toump-asses pants

Edit: Opposition supporters welcome*

* Striker475 made me say this

Last edited:

Fantastic!!
Word is Gray a chance to be rubbed out for tripping as it's his 3rd low grade offence of the year.

Definitely leaves room for Toump to come in and dominate his former club.

THA TOUMP played well for the Maggies yesterday, Fair chance that he'll play.

We'll be missing Robbie Gray, Jonas and maybe Byrne-Jones this weekend on top of Schulz, Ryder, Monfries, Lobbe and White.

So pretty much you may see a lot of changes from us.

...“Good prediction buddy” I stated, but that game is in the past. “Let’s get you untied and continue on to the Northern Territory.”
...having climbed for what seemed like decades, our dodgy Land Cruiser filling us with hope on the flat but falling to even the lowliest road train on the slightest gradient, we appeared suddenly to have arrived in different country: The Promised Land. Stopping to refuel at Watts Crossing, to our west Bailey's Rock, now known as Gooduru, a sad history of cultural misappropriation, lost youth, abandoned experience and false promise, to our north, our journey's end within our grasp, Jesse's Springs. "You can let me out here brudda", said Liam, "that's men's business out that way, so you blokes can't come. Have you got a smoke?" Toump handed over a packet, "Don't let Broadie know I flogged these."

Settling back with a pillow in the rear seat, Roosy handed the map to Simon. "I've been preparing you for this for a long time Simon," he said, "don't let me down now." "No worries mate, we're almost there" Simon replied. Roosy noted with horror that Simon had arranged the map on his lap with the top pointing westward toward Gooduru "Simon", he said, "Yeah mate" came the reply, "Jesse Springs is that way." Fumbling to rearrange the map, Simon exclaimed: "What did we get those gps thingys for anyway Roosy, you know I've never been able to read these bloody things." "Don't worry Paul," said Toump, "I know where we're going". Toump settled back with a colouring in book and a packet of crayons. "Where on Earth did you get those from?" said Roosy. "I pinched them from Harry when he and Broadie were having a smoke." said Toump, "He said they help him centre his chi. Ken keeps dropping me, I could do with some chi." Roosy sighed and as the Land Cruiser began to build up speed on the last leg of the journey fell into a fitfull sleep filled with nightmare visions of enraged pensioners driving their Volvos at him blinded by snow storms somehow filling the interior of the cars. He couldn't work out what was wrong.

Waking with a start, braced by the warm and humid air, Roosy was confronted by a grinning Simon, opened Land Cruiser door in one hand, crumpled map in the other. "How long did I sleep?", mumbled Roosy. "It's alright mate," exclaimed Simon happily "the boys are ready, the game's about to start. I really feel like I'm getting the hang of this thing." Roosy rubbed his eyes and brought himself into focus. He couldn't yet understand why but he felt uneasy. Lined up in front of him in full kit the players were finishing their warm ups. "It seems dark." Roosy muttered. Off to the right the Bald Walker, Kotchie, and Toump both with huge grins on their faces. "What the **** are they doing in our changing rooms." Roosy thought, more wakeful by the moment. "Come on Roosy", Simon exclaimed happily, still clutching the map "it's almost game time". His eyes suddenly focussing on the map, right at the top where land meets sea, Roosy suddenly saw in red crayon a big red cross and the words "Jesse's Springs" hurriedly scrawled. He looked up at Kotchie and Toump with sudden clarity, framed in the car park lights, the words "Marrara Oval" dimly lit behind them: “NEVER TEAR US APART MOTHA F**KERS".

"What have I done?" said Roosy.

VFL to change the game to Darwin as they change the goalposts again, Dees by 26 lols as Toump and Jack both fulfill their potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our cheer squad.....

View attachment 249794

Port's cheer squad.....

View attachment 249795
You guys have a cheer squad? I thought that they all would have committed themselves into a mental asylum over the last decade
terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_08.jpg

To say I am pumped about this one would be the biggest understatement ever made.
Surely by now you could have renamed your account to a different persons ass?

What is amazing is for the last decade we have all be looking to find Melbourne supporters and it takes them the slightest bit of "success"(not beating anyone in the top 8) for them to come out
Hiding_under_rock.png

What is amazing is for the last decade we have all be looking to find Melbourne supporters and it takes them the slightest bit of "success"(not beating anyone in the top 8) for them to come out
Hiding_under_rock.png

We beat GWS. Pretty close to Norf as well! Interesting how Port fans have been the quickest yet to find their way to our unofficial preview.... mustn't be much to do in West Horsham

Well ya flog if ya didnt want our supporters on your forum dont come and post links in ours
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...y-1-40pm-alice-springs.1133423/#post-44658080

Eff you Floggy McFlog... I never said that I didnt want you here! Since the thread says opposition supporters welcome and Im the OP... was just making the observation that you take the bait quicker than most! I apologise that the combination of your parents DNA led to the creation of a potato and you are unable to even read the thread title.

Hiding_under_rock.png
Got any idea where GWS are on the ladder JP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back