Preview Round 11 2018: Essendon vs Richmond @ 7:25pm MCG June 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Hird and Bomber Thompson have both served their suspensions.
They can return and provide supplements.
Stephen Dank can assist the Chinese swimming team.

Unless you’re a Richmond “home & away” member, I wouldn’t be risking it by just rolling up! If their are 11 home game members wanting to go try buying a ticket on Ticketek first and see how u go!

Hey Astute. I have a 16 game, full membership (have reserved seat for our home games). Will i be able to just scan my membership & enter? If i rock up early, say at least an hour before the game could i then just find general admission seating? If yes, where will general admission seating be available? Thanks in advance, Go Tiges!!!

Hey Astute. I have a 16 game, full membership (have reserved seat for our home games). Will i be able to just scan my membership & enter? If i rock up early, say at least an hour before the game could i then just find general admission seating? If yes, where will general admission seating be available? Thanks in advance, Go Tiges!!!

Rekon yiu would struggle to get seat might be up in the nose bleeds , be okay standing though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get there early
GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
Ponsford Stand
Q34-Q36 (Rows S-MM)*

Great Southern Stand
Q1-Q5

*Available for pre-purchased general admission ticket holders and club members (subject to change).

Lol Herald Sun giving opposition supporters another reason to bitch and moan about us.

Apparently we have the greatest home ground advantage of any team in the league with a 90% chance of winning at the MCG since the first Fremantle game last year. :rolleyes:
clearly they have a team of crack statisticians employed full time.... wait sorry I meant a team of statisticians on crack

We are going to get smashed this week
No Prestia
No castagna
No Rioli

We are lacking serious pressure and pace

Bombers will be up and about when they win but we will get them on the return leg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have basically had no Rioli or Prestia all season , with George now out it's not ideal but these things happen !

If our defence strangles them & we can continue our surge it forward footy hopefully we will be right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St Kilda played well in patches last week.
We cannot be caught napping and must deny Essendon finals.
They have worked hard on reconfiguring their forward line, bombing the ball in quickly, first goal in the first 20 seconds.
We must set up the zone defence very quickly.
The last two matches Essendon won they scored five goals in the first quarter.
Zaharakis and Heppell were very good last week, each 600 metres gained, maybe place Graham on one.
Heppell had 14 contested possessions, 12 clearances.
Zaharakis led disposals for the past two weeks.

Stephen Dank can assist the Chinese swimming team.
Chinese-swimmer-Le-Jingyi-tested-positive-to-steroid-6169490.jpg

Yes you will get in as you are a Richmond home and away member.
But get there by 6pm (no later than 6.30)

Available bays are Q1-Q5 southern stand and Ponsford Stand Q34-36 (from half way back).

3-4 thousand seats all up (subject to change).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back